Hannah

Previously on Reign
"Your beutiful"Oliver says and I smile and kiss him."I love you"I tell him and he smiles.I enjoy the feeling of his touch and smile
---------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
I was woken up by Oliver kissing my face and I giggle.It has been a week since we spoke about children.We have been trying but no luck but he keeps telling me to not worry about it."Hey"I say with a smile and he smiles."Get ready we have to go to this little celebration outside the castle"He says and kisses me again and I smile.I get up and he leaves so he could give me some privacy.My ladies come and help me get ready.

We all go to the courtyard were we see alot of people

We all go to the courtyard were we see alot of people."I thought it was gonna be a little celebration"I say and they shrug.I then see Claude and I excuse my self.I walk towards her and she notices me and smiles."Hey"I tell her and hug her and she hugs me back."Hey..how are you enjoying the celebration"She says and I give her a smile."It's good...but what are we celebrating"I ask her and she laughs."Well we are celebrating my marriage"She says and I look at her with wide eyes."Wait...when are you getting married"I ask her."Well mother said that she will tell me but I already got the dress"she says with a smile."He really makes you happy"I tell her and she puts on a big smile and nods."I'm happy for you and I hope I meet him"I tell her and she nods."I will tell him"she says and I smile.I then see Gina signaling me to come to her."I have to go but I will see you and your soon to be husband later"I tell her and she smiles.I then go were my lady's are."What's up"I ask them and they squeal wich alot of people turn their attention towards us."What happened"I ask them with a smile."Well Gina is gonna introduce us to the guy she met"Petra says with a smile."Where is he"I ask looking around."He said he's coming right now"Gina says while blushing."Awww she's blushing"Cassie teases and we all laugh."I think I see him"Gina says with a big smile.We turn and see a dirty blond guy with light blue eyes and a beard.He comes and kisses Gina wich makes our eyes go wide and smile."Hello I believe we haven't met but I am Athena Dewart"I say and he smiles."I know who you are your majesty"He says and kisses my hand."I am Cassie De Jude"Cassie says and he kisses her hand as well."And I am Petra Martin"Petra says with a smile and he kisses her hand too."He is such a gentlemen"I say and he smiles and wraps his hands around Ginas waist."Well that means alot coming from you so thank you"He says with a smile."We are happy to meet you finally we get to meet the man that is making our best friend happy"Petra says and we all smile."You better treat her right or else it will not be pretty"Cassie says."Believe me I am gonna treat her right"He says and we all smile."Well we will leave you two love birds alone"I say and we leave.I see the queen coming towards me with a smile."Hello darling"she says and kisses both my cheeks."Hello your majesty"I say with a smile."You look beutiful as always My dear"she says and I smile."Thank you so much"I tell her."So how is the baby making going"she asks and I look at her."Well...we are trying hard enough"I tell her and she smiles softly."That's amazing"She says then her eyes go wide and her jaw clenches.I look at the direction she is looking and I see Oliver with another girl talking and laughing.I feel a pang of jealousy through me and I shift my eyes away."This bitch"The queen says under her breath."Who is that"I ask her and she looks at me with wide eyes."The devil herself....her name is Hannah Berry......Olivers ex girlfriend...shes a mistouve,mean,cruel,and ugly girl....she always got on the way with things and now she is back"The queen says with a scowl on her face."She can't be that bad"I say but she shakes her head."Whatever you do...dont let her get in your head and don't let her take him away from you"she says and I nod."If she ever gives you problems just tell me"She says and I nod again.I then walk towards them and grab Oliver's arm and link it to mine and put on a fake smile."Honey who is this"I say and I see her giving me a glare."Oh...Hannah meet my wife Athena and Athena meet Hannah"He says and I shake her hand."It's so nice to meet you"I say fakingly and she forces a smile."Yeah it's so nice to meet my ex's wife"She says and Oliver laughs nervously."Oliver may I have a word"I say and pull him to the side where sh3 can't hear us."Your ex?"I ask him."I'm sorry okay she just came to visit me and I don't know how many days she will stay in the castle"He says and I raise an eyebrow at him."In the castle?You gave her a place to stay"I say."I don't get what you are so jealous about"He say and I look at him with wide eyes."Okay let's put it this way...if my ex comes and stays in the castle would you be jealous?"I say and he shakes his head and caresses my cheeks."I love you Athena and not anybody else in this universe"He says and I nod."I love you too"I tell him and we kiss.