The News

Previously on Reign
"We better leave back to France"I say and they all look at me confused."I have news to tell everyone at French court"I say and they all nod and my eyes connect with Francis and my smile becomes bigger.I can't wait to tell them
---------------------------------------------------------
1 day later
Athenas POV
I woke up and see Francis sleeping.Yesterday we got home very late because we came back to France.I get up and get dressed.

I hear some shuffling and I see Francis staring at me with a smile "Hello my love"he says and I smile and kiss him

I hear some shuffling and I see Francis staring at me with a smile "Hello my love"he says and I smile and kiss him."Hello get ready I need to tell everyone something"I say with a smile and he nods and gets up.I leave pur chambers and go to the throne room and I see a servant."Can you inform everyone to meet me here in the throne room"I say with a kind smile and she nods and walks away.I sit down on my thrown and let out a breath.I see everyone come in and I stand up.Everyone looks at me with a questioning look.I smile and I make eye contact with Francis."I asked everyone to be here because I need to tell all of you these wonderful news...I am with a child"I say and everyone cheers and I see Oliver clenching his jaw but I just ignore it.Everyone comes and congratulates me and Francis comes and hugs me and he kissed my stomach."I love you so much"he says and I smile.The Queen comes and hugs me and she smiles."I will love this child as my grandchild"She says and I smile.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♕♚
Oliver's POV
I storm out and I hear someone follow me.I go to my chambers and sit down on the couch.I hear someone enter and I look up and see my father."You are an idiot for letting her go"he says and I rub my hands together."I am so dumb I never thought they would last"I say."It's gonna be okay I mean that child would be a bastard child"He says and I shake my head."But it's the first child and she was supposed to have it with me"I say and he just shakes his head."Why do you love her"He asks and I look at him."What?"I ask and he looks at me."Answer the question Oliver"He says and I take a deep breath."Because it's always been her....she has my heart....and I love her for that"I say and he nods slowly."Word of advice you still have time"he says and walks away leaving me alone with my thoughts.