Cought

Previously on Reign
"I love you Athena and not anybody else in this universe"He says and I nod."I love you too"I tell him and we kiss.
-------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of what the queen told me.I then see Hannah and she smirks at me and walks towards me and I stand up straight."What do you want"I ask straight away with a glare."Oh sweety you know what I want"She says and I laugh."You want Oliver"I say and she laughs with a mischuvise smile."Well it's not gonna happened I am his wife and we are trying for a baby"I say with a fake smile."And how is that going for you"she says with a smirk."Stay out of my way or else"I threatened her."Are you threatening me"she says laughing and I nod."Yes I am the future queen of France "I say and she claps her hands making me confused."See that's what I want the crown the power"She says and I look at her in disbelief."You are crazy the coronation is this close to coming so you don't have no chance"I say and she laughs."Unless Oliver kicks you out of your own thrown"She says and I take a deep breath."You will never get away with it"I say and she laughs."Oliver is an idiot you think he will belive you"she says and I nod."I am his wife"I say with a proud smile and she laughs."But I am his first love"She says and I shake my head."Oliver is not that stupid"I tell her."Well he is that stupid to let me stay here in the castle and I know it wasn't your idea"she says with a smile.I just ignore her and storm out and go to bed.
♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
I was woken up by Oliver shuffling next to me."What are you doing"I ask him."Getting change I have to go check on Hannah"He says and I roll my eyes."I don't think she needs to stay here at the castle"I blutenly say and he looks at me."Here we go again"He mumbles and I sit up."She told me yesterday she is gonna take you away from me and then just use you for the power"I say and he clenched his jaw."Your overreacting Hannah is not like that"He says and I look at him in disbelief."Like you know her"I say and he looks at me."I do know her better then you so stop assuming things Athena"He says."So your picking her side"I say and he nods."Honestly Athena yes I am because you are just acting childish and she just wants to visit so stop overreacting and grow up"He snaps at me.That hurt by now I have tears in my eyes.He then storms out of my room not even bothering to close the door.All of a sudden I see my ladies walking in with worried expressions.When they see the tears they rush to me and hug me."What happened we saw Oliver storming out"Gina asks with furrowed eyebrows."It's nothing"I say and wipe the tears away from my face."Nothing...you are litterly crying what did he do"Petra says."Did he hurt you"Cassie asks and I shake my head no.I tell them what happened last night with Hannah in the hallway and the fight I had with Oliver."Do you need me to do something"Cassie says but I shake my head and give them a smile."Why would he want that when he has you"Gina says and all the girls nod."I don't want to talk about it"I say and they all nod in understandment."Well let's take you to a picnic by the lake"Petra says wich makes us all smile and nod.We stand up and they help me get ready.

"You look stunning"Cassie says with a smile wich I return

"You look stunning"Cassie says with a smile wich I return."Well let's go"I say and we all giggle and run to the courtyard and sit down on the picnic blanket."I have news"Gina says and we all look at her."What is it"Petra says.Gina then raises her left hand wich we see their is this beutiful shiny ring and we all look at her with wide eyes and squeal."Congratulations"I day hugging her with a big smile."Wait...dont you think you two are moving so fast"Cassie says and Gina shrugs."He says he loves me and I want a family with him"Gina says and we all smile."We are so happy for you"Petra says with a smile.
♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Chads POV
I was walking around the castle and then I see Oliver and Hannah.I then see them kiss and my eyes go wide.Wait...hes with Athena.I run to the hallway and see Calude with Sebastian.They see me running and their eyes go wide."I'm sorry if I am interrupting something but I saw something"I tell them and they look at me confused."What is it"Sebastian asks."I saw Oliver kissing Hannah"I blurt out and their eyes go wide."Hannah?"Claude asks and I nod."Wait...I thought Athena was married with Olive-...oh he is cheating on her"Sebastian says and Claude and I nod."He is such and idiot I'm gonna go talk to him"Claude says and I nod.
♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Claudes POV
I stormed into the chambers that used to be my brothers and saw him with Hannah in the bed.They pull away and look at me with wide eyes."Claude what are you doing here"Oliver asks with wide eyes while both of them cover themselves."Get out"I snap at Hannah and she smirks and leaves."What are you doing here especially bedding her"I say with a glare."I don't know what I was thinking okay but she's my first love"He says and I look at him with disbelief."You know she's hungry for power so you better pick who but do that after the coronation and you better not make Hannah queen...and let me tell you Athena deserves better"I say and storm off.He is gonna regret his desesion.