Oliver vs Hunter

Athenas POV
It's the next day and I am nervous for the archery game that so going to happen today.Everyone heard of the archery game so they desided to all go to it."This is so cool two prince fighting over you"Gina says."Are you excited"Cassie asks.I shrug"I don't know I am nervous"I tell them.The girls look at me."Why?"Petra asks."I mean come on anything could happend"I tell them.
       ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Oliver's POV
I am in my chambers trying to find what I am gonna wear for the archery game.I hear the door open I look and see it's Mona."What are you doing here"I ask her with wide eyes."I wanted to see you"Mona says and wraps her hands around my neck.I unwrap her hands off my neck."We can't do this anymore"I tell her."But...you said we would always do this no matter what"Mona says."Look...there is somebody else"I tell her."I knew it..you are gonna leave me for that bitch Athena"she says."Don't talk about your future queen like that get out"I tell her.She looks at me with wide eyes."Fine but I will tell you this I will not give up on us"She tells me and leaves.I sight to myself.Why does she have to be complicated.I hear my door open again and I see my mother."Did you took care of it or do I have to do anything about it"Mom says."She said she is not gonna give up on us"I tell her.She nods and leaves.Why is this so complicated.
      ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Claudes POV
I am walking through the castle halls trying to find Hunter.I finally find him in the throne room."What is going on between you and Athena"I ask him from behind.He jumps and turns around."Jeezz...why did you sneak up on me"He says holding his heart.I roll my eyes at him."Answer my question"I tell him."Nothing why does everyone keep asking me that"He says."Maybe..because you two are doing googly and lovy eyes at each other"I tell him."So?"He says.I look at him shocked."So?..you are really asking that...she is your brothers fiancee and you are saying so?"I tell him."I know that but Oliver is having his fun with Mona and she is amazing and deserves someone who is not having an affair"He says."He ended things you know"I tell him crossing me arms."Yeah..I know that"He says."Look..just stop what you are doing it's wrong"I tell him and walk off.
        ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Queen Violets POV
Where is that girl?.She has to leave Oliver alone and I would do anything.I finally find the girl who I presume is name Mona in the garden.I walk up to her.She notice my precense and looks at me.She dosent bow or anything what kind of maners does she have?."Hello Violet what can I do for you"She asks me with no care.I can't believe she used my first name."First of all don't call me that and second of all stay away from Oliver"I tell her."Or what?Oliver and I deserve to be together and I would do anything to be with him and that bitch Athena is ruining it and you don't want to speak to your daughter-in-law like that"She says with a smirk.This girl has some nerve to talk like that."You are not my daughter-in-law...Athena is so don't call her a bitch"I tell her."Please everyone knows she is one"She says and leaves.I clench my jaw.I have to do something.
        ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Athenas POV
I am sitting in the archery field in the front row with Gina,Cassie,and Petra.I must admit the weather is perfect.I see two people coming towards me wich I recognize is the king and Queen.My ladies and I stand up and bow to them."You look lovely dear"The queen says.I smile at her."Thank you and must I admit you look fantastic"I tell her.She gives me a hug and a smile and goes to her seat with the king.Right now I am wearing a green gown and I love how I look.

Right now I am wearing a green gown and I love how I look

"When is it gonna start"I hear Gina complain."Have some patience"I tell her."You said that like two hours ago"Gina relplys."Stop complaining"Petra tells her."She dosent like going outside"Cassie says with a chuckle."Well get use to it"I tell her."Anyway..who do you think will win"Petra says with a smirk on her face."I think Hunter will"Cassie says."I think Oliver will I mean he could do anything"Gina says."What about you Athena"Petra says."I am not gonna say"I tell her with a small smile.We hear a trumpet blow to grab everyone's attention.I see Hunter and Oliver walking to the archery field and taking they're places.After I don't know how many minutes I see a paper stuck at the end of the chair.I take the paper and look at it and I notice it's a note.I open the note.
Don't drink the wine-X
I stare at the note with wide eyes.The wine why?What's gonna happend if I drink it?All of these questions come flowing to my mind.I let go of the note to make it you away."Athena"I hear Gina say.I look at her and she nudges me to make me look in front of me.I look and see Hunter and Oliver looking at me."So who do you think won"Hunter says to me."Uhmmm"I start to say but I shake my head and stand up.Everyone looks at me.I grab Oliver's bow and grab some arrows.I shoot every target till my arrows are gone.I look up and see arrows threw arrows in the middle.I smile and I look at everyone.They are looking at me with wide and aw eyes."I win"I tell them and go back to my seat.They all clap."That was amazing"Cassie says with a wide smile."You just owned them"Petra says with a big smile."What can't you do"Gina says with a smile.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
We are in the ball room right now celebrating that there was an archery game.They always have excuses to throw party's.I see Hunter and Oliver walk towards me."You were amazing"Oliver says with a wide smile."Please...she was fantastic"Hunter says wich makes me smile."Thank you and what did I tell you two I could take care of myself"I tell them with a smirk.They chuckle."Just know we are here okay"Oliver says.I nod.We talk for a little bit but they had to leave so they could welcome other people.I got approached by a servant who I recognize is the one who I saw Oliver bedding."Your majesty...take this wine"She says commanding me and pushing the wine into my hand.I give her a confused look.Dont drink the wine.X says they were here to protect me and they told me to not to drink it.I just grab the cup and wait for her to turn around.I go to a bush and pore the drink they're.I wonder what the drink had?