Awkward Breakfast

Athenas POV
I wake up and look outside the window.Its a beutiful view.I hear someone come in.I turn around and see Hunter."Hunter"I say shocked and I feel a blush come in my cheeks then I realized I am in my night gown."Athena it's okay and I just wanted to check up on you and see how you are holding on"He tells me with a warm smile.I look at him and stare deeply into his eyes."I am fine"I tell him without breaking contact.He comes closer and hugs me.I hug back enjoying his arms wrapped around me.I don't know how long we have stayed like this because we hear someone clearing they're throat.We look and see my ladies,Oliver,Princes  Claude,and Prince Chad.I realized we are still in the same position.We let go fast and look at them.Wait...why are they all here."Did we interrupt something"Oliver says sending Hunter a glare   "Uhmm...we...I...wait...what are you all doing here"I ask them with a confused look in my face."Well we were gonna get you ready for the day and then your door was locked so then we asked for the key and they were all their so they came with us just to make sure you were okay and comfortable in the castle and then...we found you guys in here and.."Gina says."Well we are gonna go and our mother sayd to come to breakfast"Claude says with a smile."Well we are gonna leave you're ladies and you to change"Chad says."That includes you Hunter"Oliver says.The three of them leave my room.When the door closes all the girls squeal."Omg..tell me everything"Petra says with a smile on her face."I knew it...since yesterday I began to have my suspicions..Im so happy for you"Cassie says with a smile."What happened with you two"Gina says with a smile."Well we hugged and that's it"I tell them with a shrug.They sit me down in a chair and Petra starts doing my hair while Gina gets my corset and Cassie gets my crown and dress."Tell us everything from the beginning"Petra says with a smile."Yesterday in the celebration I saw Oliver leave the ball room and I followed him and I saw him bedding another girl and I don't know why I was crying so then Hunter saw me and we talked he made me laugh..he made me feel better..and when I stared at those beutiful blue eyes...it was like we were the only ones in the room and I wanted to stay in his arms but we were interupted by Princes Claude and his brother Chad"I tell them with dreamy eyes and a smile.I then look at them from the mirror and see them with big smiles."You are in love"Gina says.I look at myself and see Petra is almost finished with my hair."No I am not what makes you say that"I tell her."The words you sayd and how you described him say you're in love"Cassie says.I get up when I saw Petra is done with my hair.Gina helps me with the corset."I...uhhh...okay maybe I am starting to like him...so what"I tell them."You would be good together..but you are supposed to wed Oliver"Petra says.Gina tightens my corset."But why can't I wed Hunter I hear the king favors Hunter and Oliver is bedding another women so why can't I wed Hunter"I tell them.Gina is done helping me with the corset so I put the dress Cassie chose for me."I mean she is right Oliver is bedding another so why can't she have her own fun"Cassie says.I give her a smile and she returns it.I finish putting my dress and Gina helps me put my crown."But what would the king say and Oliver say"Petra asks.I look at myself in the mirror.

"I will just talk to the king if I want to and Oliver would understand"I tell them

"I will just talk to the king if I want to and Oliver would understand"I tell them."Why would he understand?"Gina asks."Because he is bedding another women"Cassie says.I nod and turn to look at them."Let's go"I tell them and walk out of my chambers.We head to the dining room.I enter and all the attention goes to me.I walk with my ladies right behind me.My ladies sit and the only space left is in between Oliver and Hunter.I go towards the seat and Hunter gets up immediately and pulls the seat for me to sit down.I give him a smile.I sit down and Hunter goes back to his seat.I realized all eyes are still on me.The king desides to break the silence."Thank you for joining us Athena"The king says."No I should thank you for having me here"I tell him."It's okay..well let's eat up"He says.I reach over to grab a bread but a hand puts they're hand to my hand.I look at the person and see the hand belongs to Hunter.We both blush I see Oliver glaring at Hunter and clenching his jaw he grips his fork.The I look over to the Queen who looks at our hands.My lady's just smile at the action.Claude and Chad looks at our hands.The king is just eating and not paying attention and the kings mistress wich I think her name is Serena is looking at our hands with a smirk.I just realize we are still holding hands.He realized to and took his hand away.A part of me missed his touch but I just ignored it and grabbed the bread."Athena how are you liking it here"The queen asks me."I like it...its amazing"I tell her with a smile."Nothing is bothering you right?"Oliver asks me with a small smile on."Uhmm...no"I tell him."Good because If they do then they will be punished"He tells me."Don't worry I will protect her"I hear Hunter say.Everyone turns to him."Maybe she dosent want your protection"Oliver says glaring at him."Oh really...but you are never there..where do you go..hmmmm?"Hunter says."Hunter that's enough"The queen says."Don't talk to my son like that Violet"Serena says."I respect your son and love him too so don't pin this on me"The queen says.Serena just stays silent."Thank you for your offers but I could protect myself"I tell them."Oh...yeah...I hear you take fighting and archery classes"The king says."She is very good"Gina says."I wouldn't say I am good"I tell them."Well why don't we prove that in the archery field"Hunter says.I look at him and smile."Is that an invitation?"I ask him jockingly.He nods with a smirk on his face."Why don't we make this a family archery game"Oliver says with a clenched jaw."That is a very good idea Oliver it could be Hunter versus Oliver"The king says."When could we do this match"The queen asks."Tommorow"The king says.Breakfast ends and we all go our seperate ways.I am walking down the hall."How are you holding up"I hear someone say.I turn around and see Princes Claude and Prince Chad. "I am good"I tell them."Are you excited for tommorows game"Chad asks.I nod at them"Ofcourse I love archery"I tell them."I never met a queen or princes who liked to played and didint care if they're dress was ruined"Claude says with an amazed smile."Well I am different I used to love an and play with the children in the village back at home"I tell them."It's fascinating I wish my future wife would be like her"Chad says."Well Chad you go find the boys while Athena and I hang out"Claude says while hooking her arms around mine.Chad nods and leaves.
      ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Oliver's POV
I went to look for Hunter when everyone left the dining room.I finally found him in the archery field."What are you trying to do"I tell him with a glare."What are you talking about brother"He asks me innocently.I roll my eyes at him."What is going on between you and Athena"I ask him."What's going on between you and Mona"he asks me."You can't answer my question with a question that is not how it works"I tell him.He chuckles"Just tell me what going on between you and Mona and I will tell you"He tells me."Nothing"I lie to him."Oh really..its nothing how you are bedding her"He says."That is not true"I lie again."So it's not true that you two sneaked out and went to your chamber"He says with a smirk on his face."Okay we did that but I ended things with her"I tell him truthfully."Because your mom told you to if she hadn't told you...you would still be bedding her"He tells me."Stay away from Athena brother"I tell him seriously."I will but because you are my brother even though we have different mom's but if you keep your affairs I will come back to her"He tells me.I nod to him.He gives me a smile and pulls his hand out for me to shake it.I smile at him and shake his hand.
      ♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Athenas POV
I am in the garden next to the lake.Claude had to go because her mother called for her and I am just sitting here.I hear someone behind me."Are you X?"I ask the person.The person throws a marble to the lake."I am Athena are you helping me because you need someone to help you"I ask the person.X throws a marble at the lake."Is someone hurting you"I ask X.They don't answer so I turn around and I don't see anyone.Who is X?