Let me go.....

Previously on Reign
"He is so cute"Cassie says with a huge smile.I give the baby to Francis."He is just like his father"I say and Francis chuckles
____________________________________
1 week later
Athena' s POV
Francis and I were saying goodbye to Francisco so I could go and visit the village of France with Francis,Oliver,Claude,Hunter,and Chad.I get in a carriage with Francis and the others go in another one.We were driving but all of a sudden the carriage stops.We then hear the driver screaming and a blade of a knife.I get scared but Oliver gets his sword out.I then try to look for a weapon but there isint.Someone comes and takes us out of the carriage into outside.There are four men so Francis punches one and slashes two.One comes from behind me and puts their sword on my throat.Francis slashes the one behind me and I guess he didint see the other one because he stabbed Francis which causes him to loose balance.So I take the other guys knife and slash him.I take a deep breath but then I see Francis in the ground and I feel my heart break.Tears start streaming down my face.I get closer to him and put his head on my lap."No...No...Francis...stay with me everything is gonna be alright...just don't worry about it"I say shaking my head and Francis looks at me with a sad smile."Hey...its okay...everything is fine"He says and I shake my head and kiss his forehead."No...you have to be alive...what about Francisco...he needs you...I need you"I say and he kisses me."Don't worry I am gonna be watching over you...be happy...I want you to be happy...but always remember I will always love you...my Athena...my love...my angel....tell Francisco I love him to"He says and I shake my head."No Francis...you are not gonna die...I don't want to let you go"I say and he kisses me."You have to let me go...Its for the best...remember I love you"He says and closes his eyes and I shake him and shake my head."No...No...francis...open your eyes...please open you eyes"I say and I finally realize..I lost him...I lost my true love.I start sobbing and crying uncontrollably.
____________________________________
I walk in the castle and I see everyone there and when they see me they rush towards me."What happened to your carriage"Claude asks and I start sobbing and crying and Gina hugs me."What happened"Oliver asks concernly."He...he..hes dead"I say and I shake my head."Who's dead"Petra asks and I sobb remembering what he told me."Francis...he died...protecting me"I say and everyone looks at me with a sad look."He was the only one who understood me...who loved me..looked at me like no one has ever looked at me...he was the one who was there for me when no one else was...and now he is gone"I say crying even harder."Athena...look at me"Cassie says and I look at her."Be strong...and hold on and don't let go of those memories"she says and I shake my head."He was my whole world"I say and I look at The queen and see she has Francisco.I go up to her and grab the baby."Your father said he will watch over us and he loved us so much"I say and Francisco smiles.I just can't believe Francis is really gone...