Picnics and Lakes

Athena POV
I was woken up by a knock."Come in"I tell the person who knocked.They come in and I see it's Oliver..what is he doing here."Sorry did I wake you up"He says."No it's okay so.."I tell him with a small smile."I was here to ask you if you want to go to a picnic in the castles garden"he says with a smile."I would love to join you but let me get dressed"I tell him."Okay I will be waiting for you"He says with a sweet smile and then leaves.I open the door a little bit and see he is already gone.I go and run but I bump into someone.I look up and see the girl who Oliver was bedding.She looks shocked when she sees me."I am so sorry"I tell her."No it's okay how..are you..uhmm..I mean it's okay"she tells me.I smile at her and run towards my ladies chambers."Girls"I try to wake them up.I shake them and they start waking up."What is it"Cassie says with her tired voice."I need you to get me ready"I tell them."Why this early"Petra asks."Oliver invited me somewhere"I tell them with a smile."Where"Gina says."To a picnic in the garden"I tell them.They get up and walk with me to my room.I sit in a chair next to the mirror and Petra starts doing my hair."I have never been so sleepy"Gina says half awake."I am excited"I tell them."Well yeah it's not daily were a prince asks you to a garden picnic unless you are a princess"Cassie says looking for a dress and crown."Let's be happy for her so wake your butts up unless you want to have water in your faces"Petra says with a smile."Thank you Petra"I tell her."Well I am almost done and let me tell you...you are beutiful"Petra says.I smile at her.Petra is done with my hair so now Gina is helping me with the corset."I still cant get over yesterday shook"Gina says giggling.I smile and she tightens my corset."Thank you for all your help girls"I tell them and smile.They return my smile and I go change to my dress.When I am done Cassie helps me put on my crown.I look at the mirror and smile at my reflection.

I look at the mirror and smile at my reflection

"You look amazing"Gina says."Oliver is so lucky"Cassie says with a smile."He better treat you right or else"Petra says wich makes us all laugh."Well off I go"I tell them."Good luck"Petra says with a smile.I return her smile and leave.I bump into someone.What is it with me and bumping today.I look at the person and see it's Hunter.He looks at me."You look beutiful as always"Hunter says wich makes me blush."Thank you Hunter you don't look to bad yourself"I tell him."Well I better get going duty calls"He says with a smile.I smile back and go to the garden were I see Oliver and a beutiful picnic."This is beutiful"I tell him.He comes up to me with a smile and kisses my cheek.He goes behind me and then grabs my waist and my back is pressed to his chest."Do you like it"He says his breath fanning on my neck wich makes me shiver."I love it thank you"I say and I close my eyes.This is the same feeling when I am with Hunter.He turns me around and now are lips are so close to touching.I stare at his lips and it feels like I am in this spell that I can't escape from."Your beutiful"Oliver says and looks at me."Thank you...I...I mean...uhmm...I think we should eat or...you know sit down"I say stuttering clearly flustered.He chuckles and grabs my hand and pulls me down so I could sit down."I meant you are beutiful"Oliver says with a smile.Oh Lord I think I am gonna have a heart attack."I don't know what to say"I tell him.He chuckles and kisses my hand."You like archery"He says."Ofcourse and I know how to fight"I tell him."What made you want to learn that"He asks.My heart sinks in my chest."Uhmm...when my dad died...I felt weak and I wanted to learn...beacause if I needed to protect her...I would know and...not let her slip away...just like my dad"I tell him and a tear came out.He looks at me and wipes the tear away."Don't worry you have me and your ladies and you still have your mom so you are not alone"he tells me and pulls me into a hug."Thank you Oliver"I tell him.He smiles at me.We talked the whole time and then musicians came.I look at Oliver who was smiling.He gets up and reaches for my hand and pick me up.We dance and in the corner I see the same maid looking at us with jealousy.I frown and look away but the rest of the time we danced and talked.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
It's night time and I am in my night gown.Oliver was a gentlemen and when I told the girls what happened they were squealing with excitement.I go and look in the mirror when I hear shuffling behind me.I look through the mirror so I could see what is behind me but I don't see nothing.I turn around and then I look at a bowl that is spinning.I look inside the bowl and see they're the marbles at the lake."X are you there?"I ask.Thay don't answer.Then I see a note in the ground.I pick it up and I read it.
A dark person will harm you-X
I look at the note confused.Who is gonna harm me and why.I put the note in A box where I out all the X notes.I need to figure out who this is.I need to calm down and forget about this.I leave my chamber and walk through the castle halls.I walk to the lake and stare at it with my necklace in my hand that has a picture of my parents and I.When I was little my parents and I would always go to a lake.I feel someone behind me but I didint had time to turn around because they pushed me and made me drop my necklace.The bad thing is this lake is really deep and I can't swim.My parents never thought me how because they were so afraid that I would get lost or something.I try to go up but there was no use.Through the clear water I recognize the face but I can't consintrate when I am drowning.I try so hard to swim up but I can't.The water starts to burn and I can't breath that's when I blacked out.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Oliver's POV
I can't sleep because I have been thinking of a sertain girl Athena.I never felt this way before.She is maybe awake.I leave my chamber and walk towards hers.I knock on the door but there is no answer I open it and there is nobody there.I run towards her ladies chambers and I knock.A sleepy Petra answers the door."Oliver what are you doing here"Petra asks."Where is Athena"I ask her."She is not here"she tells me.Then I see Cassie and Gina come up towards the door."What's going on"Cassie asks."We can't find Athena"I tell them.I run towards the guards outside and I see Hunter.I hear footsteps behind me I am assuming those are the girls."Where is Athena"I ask him."I don't know"He says with a confused look.I go towards the guards outside."Have you seen Athena"I ask them."She went to the lake"They say.I turn towards the lake and I don't see anybody.We walk towards the lake and I see her necklace on the floor dangling on the ground.I pick it up but then I see a body wich I recognize as Athena."Athena is drowning"I tell them.They look at me with wide eyes.The ladies have tears in their eyes and Hunter is getting ready to jump in.I give the necklace to Gina and jump in with Hunter.I reach down for her but I miss then Hunter swims deeper and grabs her by the waist and brings her up.I follow behind.I get out of the lake so he could give her to me.I grab Athena and I lay her in the grownd and I see Mom,Dad,Serena,Hunter,Gina,Cassie,Petra,Claude,and Chad with worried expression and they all do a circle around us.I hope she's alive and okay.