The English

Previously on Reign
"We will fight along side of you"Oliver says and I smile.I then see Sebastian coming up leading his men and I give them all a nod.I guess we are ready...
--------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
We arrive to Scotland and I get off my horse and look at the view."We are here"I say and smile."What do we do now"Oliver asks me and I look at him."We go to the castle and rest and then we see if they come"I say and he nods.I get in my horse and lead them to the castle.We get off our horses and we go in the castle.Francis grabs my hand and I smile at his touch."I love you Francis"I tell him and he smiles and kisses me."I love you too"He says.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
I woke up and got up to getdressed I then see Francis is not their.I quickly get dressed.

I leave my chambers and go outside to see everybody

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I leave my chambers and go outside to see everybody."What is going on"I say loudly and they all turn to me."They saw some English men"Sebastian says and I look around."Why didint someone inform me of this"I ask and they all remain quiet."I see"I mumble.I walk towards my horse and get on."Get in your horses and gather your weapons"I say and they all nod.I then see Francis and I look at him."Why didint you woke me up"I ask him."I am sorry I just didint wanted you to get hurt"He says and I nod slowly and he gives me a smile.I see everyone in their horses with Sebastian and Oliver leading their men.I take a deep breath and leave the castle and stop at the top of the hill in the front of the castle.I then see a English flag being waved around.I see like hundred men coming.They really didint expected me.I guess they would retreat because right now we have more men then them.I glare at them and signal a guy to wave the Scotland flag.They stop and I see their leader is In front.Their faces looked shocked to see me and alot of men behind me."I heard you are here to take Scotland away from me"I say loudly so they could hear me."So you heard right"The leader of the army says with a glare and a stupid smirk."Well let me tell you...you will never get Scotland from me and I will make sure of it...and if you mess with me you mess with Spain and France wich are great allies of Scotland...oh and I don't know If you heard but I am the new Queen of France and soon I will be claiming my throne as the Queen of England...but right now you are dealing with the Queen of Scotland and France so you either surrender and you don't loose any of your men or you fight"I say with a cold glare.I see them retreating and I smile and look at Sebastian,Oliver,and Francis and they smile back.We turn back and go back to the castle so we could celebrate.I get off my horse and then suddenly I feel dizzy again and I hold on to the horse for support."Are you okay"I hear Oliver ask and I nod."Yeah..I am fine"I say with a forced smile."No she isint"I hear Francis say"Are you getting dizzy again"He continuesand I nod."Take her to the doctor"Oliver says and they take me.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
Right now tears are streaming down my face and I smile with happiness.The doctor told me amazing news.I get up slowly and go to the room everybody is in."We better leave back to France"I say and they all look at me confused."I have news to tell everyone at French court"I say and they all nod and my eyes connect with Francis and my smile becomes bigger.I can't wait to tell them.

Reignजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें