Time Passed

Previously on Reign
"Because it's always been her....she has my heart....and I love her for that"I say and he nods slowly."Word of advice you still have time"he says and walks away leaving me alone with my thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
6 months
I have my baby bump and me and Francis are happy to have this child.Another thing that happened is that Gina and Ben already got married.Right now I am sitting down in the garden.I touch my baby bump and I smile feeling my baby kick."It's beutiful isint it"I hear someone say behind me.I turn around and see it's Petra."yes it is...come sit with me"I say with a smile and she sits next to me."I heard something that the queen said"she says all of a sudden and I looked at her confused."What did you hear"I ask her and she looks at me."They want me to have an arrange marriage"she says and I looked at her confused."Why would they want you to have an arrange marriage..wait with who"I say and she sights."They want me to marry Hunter"she says and I hug her."Hey it's okay...you know Hunter is a great guy and you will be lucky to marry him you know"I say and she nods slowly."I know...i am just scared"She says and I look at her confused."Scared of what?"I ask her."That I am not gonna be able to be a good wife...I just don't get the whole process"She says and I look at her with a sad smile."Hey...its going to be okay...just don't worry"I say and I give her a hug.