French Court

Athenas POV
I am in the carriage that is taking us to the French Court.My ladies are in another carriage and I'm in one by myself fantastic note the sarcasm.I hear the carriage stop.I hear music get played and the other carriage door open.I hear a trump blow"I present you Athena Dewart the Queen of Scotland"someone said.Someone took out they're hand I accept the hand so they can help me out of the carriage.I get down from the carriage.I see people looking at me and whispering.I go to my ladies and hug them tightly."So were is he"Cassie asks.We look around."Is that him?"Petra points to a very handsome guy with brown hair and blue eyes."No but he is cute I think that's the kings bastard child"Gina says."He is very handsome dont you think"I say outloud.The girls look at me with wide eyes."What?"I ask them."Nothing what about that guy"Cassie asks.She points at a boy that looks like a teenager with brown hair and brown eyes.I shake my head"He is to young I don't think that's him and he has blue eyes not brown"I tell them."Is that Princess Claude?"Gina asks.We look at who she was talking about and see a girl."I think that is her"I say."There is a rumour that she is getting married to"Petra says.Then we see a boy walk in.Everyone bows at him.He has blondish and brown hair with amazing and mesmerizing blue eyes and a really sharp jawline.Im probably drueling.He comes towards me with a smirk..oh..my..lord a smirk that could give me a heart attack."Hello ladies welcome to France and hello Athena it's nice to see you again"Oliver says and kisses my hand."H.hi..I mean you're highness"I say and bow.The ladies start to laugh and I give them a glare."Well I hope you all get comfortable in the castle and we will have a celebration for you're arrival"He says.I smile at him."Thank you...you and you're family are so kind for letting us stay here"I tell him."It's no problem and I would you join me for a tour of the castle I will like to get to know my fiancee"he says with a smirk.I smile"But my la-"I was about to say but he cuts me off"You're ladies would get escorted to they're room"he says.I smile at him and I look at my ladies they nod and tell me to go.He gets my hand and leads me towards the castle."How is Scotland lately"he asks me."It's been good I guess"I say."I'm sorry you have to do this I don't want to do it and-"he says but I cut him off"I understand you don't want to marry me I know..but I was hoping we could make it work"I tell him with a warming smile.He nods."Well I better let you to you're chambers so you could get ready for the celebration we are having"he says and leads me to my chambers were I see my ladies there.He kisses me on the cheek and leaves.The girls look at me with shock.He leaves and the girls all come running towards me."What happened"Cassie asks."What was that about"Petra asks."What he do"Gina asks.They all ask questions at the same time."Calm down okay we just talked and that's what happened"I tell them."What about the kiss on the cheek"Cassie asks with a smile."I don't know we are just friends"I tell them."No you are his fiancee"Gina says."I totally forgot about that."Well come on let's get you ready for the celebration"Petra says.She sits me down in front of the mirror.The girls help me get ready.

"You look beutiful as always"Cassie says with a big smile

"You look beutiful as always"Cassie says with a big smile.I turn to them"Well let's get you three ready come on"I say with a gigantic smile.I help the girls get ready.When we are done getting ready we go to the ball room were the celebration is taking place.Alot of people come up to me and introduce themselves.I see Oliver talking with a girl.I go over there with a smile."Hello Oliver"I say catching Oliver's attention.The girl glares at me but I ignore it."Oh..Athena how are you liking the celebration?"He asks completely ignoring the other girls presence."It's very good and I like it and I must thank you for the chambers and this celebration"I tell him.He sends me a charming smile that brings butterflys to my stomach."Don't mention it I just wanted what is best for you and I guess I did a good job"He says.I guess the girl gave up on trying to get Oliver's attention that she left."Who was that?"I ask him."I don't know She just came up to me"He says.I was about to say something but he cuts me off"Hey..I go to go do something I will se you later okay"and then he leaves me.Did he just ditch me and left me here all alone.I follow him and see the same girl..what is he doing..they start kissing.I go back to the ball room because I don't want to see what happeneds.How can I marry someone if they are bedding someone else.I start feeling my eyes watering."Hey..are you okay"I hear someone say behind me.I look over to the person and I see the kings bastard child.I nod to him"Yeah I am okay"."You dont look okay"he says"I am Hunter-"I cut him off"Greer the kings bastard child".He nods and gives me a charming smile."You must be Athena Dewart the Queen of Scotland"he says and grabs my hand and kisses it.I let out a giggle."So now tell me why is a beutiful girl about to cry"he asks."It's nothing really"I tell him."You almost crying is something now tell me or I wont stop bothering you"He says with a caring smile.I laugh at his attempt."Well I just..miss my home"I lie.His eyes soften more."Hey...dont worry you have your ladies and you...have me"He says with a sad smile.I give him a warm smile and he caressed my cheeks.We stare at each other's eyes but someone cleared they're throat.We look at the person and found who I recognize Princess Claude and Prince Chad.They look at us with wide eyes.Hunter and I let go of each other."I better get going"I say and bow to them and leave.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚ Hunters POV

Claude and Chad look at me with wide eyes."What the hell was that"Claude says with wide eyes."It was nothing"I tell them."Nothing?you call that nothing you almost made out with your brothers future wife"Chad says with wide eyes.I send him a glare"Aren't you suppose to have my back like I always do"I tell him."He has a point you can't do that"Claude says."Well where was he when she was almost having a break down I will tell you he was in his chambers with Mona if you don't believe me then go check"I tell them with a glare.Chad and Claude look down.Claude sights"I will talk to him but you make sure not to get to attached"she says then walks away.Chad looks at me"Soo...what happend give me details"he asks.I shoot him a look.He closes his mouth and I just chuckle.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Queen Violets POV
I look around for my son but I don't see him.I then see Athena walking in but she is not with him.Where is he?.I walk towards Athena."Hello Athena..how are you enjoying this party?"I ask her.She gives me a smile wich I return."It's amazing thank you"She tells me."Oh don't thank me you deserve it...have you seen Oliver"I ask her."I saw him going into his chambers while I was walking around "she says."Well have an amazing night"I tell her.I walk to Oliver's chambers and I hear things.I open the door and see Oliver bedding another girl who I recognize she lives in the castle."Mother what are you doing here why didint you knock"He tells me.I glare at the girl"Leave"I tell her in a demanding voice.She scurries off."Get dress and meet me in the ball room and hurry up"I tell him.He nods.I walk back to the ball room and I see Athena and Hunter dancing.I walk towards the kingdoms sourceres."What do you see in the future for Athena and Oliver?"I ask him."I had this vision that they would have an amazing future but there will be some complications"He says.I look at him."What kind of complications"I ask him."If he dosent marry her he will die you have to keep them together"he says."Why wouldn't she marry Oliver"I ask him."Someone else will take interest on her"He says."Who?"I ask.He points at Athena and Hunter.I then see Oliver walking in and walking towards me."Mother what is what you need"he asks."Why were you bedding another woman when you're fiancee is here"I tell him.He rolls his eyes"Mo-"he starts to tell me but I cut him off"No..you will get to know Athena and marry her..and you will stop bedding other girls"I tell him."Why?I don't even know her"He says."Well get to know her because someone is already doing you're job"I say and point at Hunter and Athena.He looks at them then clenched his jaw.I walk away from him.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
Athenas POV
I was talking with Hunter he is really sweet and amazing.We were having wine when Scotland music began to start I take off my shoes.I see Hunter giving me a questioning look.I smile at him and pull him in the dance floor where we were the only ones and everyone did a circle around us.He began spinning me then feathers came down.I then see my ladies join us.Hunter then lifted me up and spinned me.We began laughing then I see Oliver looking at us with his jaw clenched.i just ignored it and danced.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚
The ball already ended and I was tired.I was In my sleeping gown.I then hear marble roll.I look at the marble and look at it.Then like six rolls began to roll towards me."Hello is anyone here"I ask out loud.I then hear shuffling from behind the changing wall.I can only see the shadow.I put my hand and then the shadow puts it's hand too.Then it disappears my breath gets cought on my throat.I then look towards the other side but there is nobody.I then look at the wall I start pulling it and it opens.I then look inside of it and see secret tunnels wich I recognize because Oliver and I used to play here when we were little.I then see a note that says.
I mean no harm-X
Who is X?"Hello who are you?"I ask.Then another note comes towards me.
I am here to protect you-X
"Why do I need protection?"I ask out loud but no note was send to me this time.I deside to close the wall door and go to bed.I wonder who is X?