wedding

Previously on Reign
"Do you want to do this"He asks making me gulp.I mean he is gonna bed me tommorow so what the difference.I nod slowly and he kisses me again....you know what happeneds.
---------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
I was woken up by Cassie shaking me."What"I say mumbling in my pillow."Get up we have to get you ready for your wedding"Gina says with a squeal."I am so excited"Petra says with a smile."Well let's get the bride ready"Cassie says clapping her hands in excitment.I see a letter in my desk.I open it and read it.
I had to leave and get ready for the wedding remember I love you-Oliver
I smile at the note.I get up and do my usual routine were Petra does my hair as usual and let me tell you it looked fantastic.Gina starts putting my corset and they all help me put my wedding dress and crown.I hug the girls and look in the mirror and see my reflection.

I hug the girls and look in the mirror and see my reflection

I turn to the girls and giggle."Let's get you lovely ladies ready"I tell them and they smile.I help them get ready and help them put their dresses on."You three look beutiful as always"I tell them and they hug me.We all sit down in my window and just relive our nerves."Are you nervous"Petra asks."A little bit but I have something to say"I tell them and they look at me."What is it?Is it bad"Gina says with a worried look but I just give them a smile."Nope...but I think I am falling in love with Oliver and I don't know this feeling so I am trying to get used to it but I am scared I am gonna end up heartbroken"I tell them and they give me a sympathetic look. "Its a good feeling and I see how Oliver looks at you with love...he loves you"Cassie says with a smile."Well If we are saying things...I met a boy"Gina says with a shy smile and we all look at her with wide eyes."What's his name"Petra says with a smile."Well..his name is Ben(played by Chris Hemsworth)...he is so sweet and he's a perfect gentlemen"Gina says with dreamy eyes and a smile."How did you meet"I ask her."Well..I was taking a walk around the castle and I saw him and he saw me and we just got along and he asked me if he could court me and I said yes...but I need your permission you are my queen"Gina says with a smile and I return her one."Ofcourse you have my permission"I tell her and she hugs me."I hope we meet him soon"Cassie says with a teasing smile and Gina nods.We hear a door open and a maid comes in and bowes."It's time your majesty"The maid says with a smile and we smile back.I get up and take a deep breath."Let's do this"I tell them.We go all the way to the throne room and I enter first with my ladies behind me.I look at Oliver with a smile and he smiles back.I slowly walk up to him and he helps me up the stairs.The pope makes us sign a paper and he does his usual thing(I don't know what he does)"I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"The pope says with a smile.I look at Oliver and smile he grabs me and kisses me and everyone cheers and throws rose petals.Oliver takes my hand and leads me out of the court room and I smile at him.We had to wait for a few minutes because everyone was making their way on the ball room.We open the doors of the ball room and everyone cheers and throw petals.Oliver and I dance and then everyone joins in.I then see my mother dancing and I dance along her.We stop and I hug her and she smiles at me."Mom...your here"I tell her with a smile and she wipes my tears away."What...you thought your own mother wouldn't come...I love you honey...and I am proud of you and your dad would've been proud of you too"She says and I hug her tightly.
"I love you"I tell her.We pull away and she looks at me and then her eyes go to someone next to me."Finally...its nice to meet the handsome young man who stole my daughter's heart"Mom says with a smile and hugs Oliver and he smiles back."Honey I have someone for you to meet"Mom tells me with a smile and I look at her with a confused face.A man comes towards us and kisses my mom's forehead and I look at them surprised."Mom who is this"I ask her and she smiles like she used to smile at my father."This is my boyfriend his name is Gerard"Mom says with a smile.Wait...new boyfriend so she basically replaised dad."Are you okay"Oliver asks and grabs my hand."I'm good...mom can I talk to you for a minute"I say and she nods with a big smile."Mom...I am happy for you but...I don't know it's weird how your replacing dad"I tell her with a sad smile.She looks at me and gives me a sad smile and hugs me."Honey....I am not replacing your dad and I want you to know that but please give Gerard a chance he's really nice and he makes me happy"She says with happiness.I see her smile right now and it reminds me of the smile she used to have when dad was here."If your happy I'm happy"I tell her.I see my ladies coming towards me and they grab me so I could dance with them.We giggle and we dance.I was spinning and then I see Oliver looking at me and I smile.It brings back memories of how I came to court the first time.
Flashback
He began spinning me then feathers came down.I then see my ladies join us.Hunter then lifted me up and spinned me.We began laughing then I see Oliver looking at us with his jaw clenched.
End of Flashback
I laugh at the memory and I see Oliver sending me a smile.I remember he was jealous of Hunter.I then feel a hand turning me and I see Hunter."May I have a dance"He says and I nod with a smile.We dance until Oliver came and calmly asked Hunter to dance with me.We dance the whole night until it's sadly over."It's time for the consummation"Cassie says uncomfortably and I nod.We are in this room and my ladies and three men have to watch us have...you know.We enter and my ladies take my  dress so that only leaves me on my corset.Oliver comes in with his underagment and you know what happeneds.