Baby

Previously on Reign
"Scared of what?"I ask her."That I am not gonna be able to be a good wife...I just don't get the whole process"She says and I look at her with a sad smile."Hey...its going to be okay...just don't worry"I say and I give her a hug.
____________________________________
3 months
Athena' s POV
I was walking around the castle with Chad."So have you found any girls lately"I ask teasingly with a smile."No I haven't"He says with a chuckle turning red.I laugh but then I feel a pain in my stomach and then i feel something wet.I think Chad has noticed the change and he looked at me."I think my water just broke"I say and he immeaditly calls for help and he grabs me and takes me to a room.He lays me there and I scream out of pain."I will get my mother and the medic"He says and I nod.I then see The queen,Francis,my ladies,and Claude all come in.I then see the medic.
____________________________________
After the birth
I carry my baby who is a boy in my arms and I see Francis smiling at me and the baby."What are you gonna name him"The queen asks and I smile."Francisco Boyer"I say and Francis smiles."He is so cute"Cassie says with a huge smile.I give the baby to Francis."He is just like his father"I say and Francis chuckles.