rushed and bedding

Previously on Reign

While we are walk towards the castle I stop him and kiss him.He kisses me back and wraps his hands on my waist.I could get used to this.
---------------------------------------------------------

Athenas POV
I woke up by kisses in my face and I giggle."Good morning love"Oliver says while kissing me.Oliver spend the night but nothing happened we just cuddled the whole night."How did you sleep"I ask him with a smile."By your side I would always sleep amazing"Oliver says with a smirk.He kisses me passionately but we pull away when we hear the door open.I see the person and see the queen."Well this is lovely"The queen says with a smirk."Mom what is it you want"Oliver says with annoyance in his voice."Well you two need to go to the throne room immeaditly we have some things to discuss"The queen says with a smile and leaves.Oliver gets up and pecks me in the lips."I have to go and get dressed"He says and leaves.I have a big smile on my face.I get up and then my ladies come in with smirks."We just bumped into Oliver was he on your room?"Cassie says with a smirk.I go and sit down so Petra could do my hair."Yes he spend the night"I tell them.Gina squeals and Petra and Cassie smile."Did you two?you know"Gina says with a smirk.I look at her with wide eyes through the mirror."No"I say with shock and then a laugh appears."Gina and her thoughts"Petra says jockingly with a smile.The girls get me ready and I look in the mirror and I see I look good.

I go to the throne room with my ladies and see everyone there and by everyone I mean Oliver's Family

I go to the throne room with my ladies and see everyone there and by everyone I mean Oliver's Family.I make I contact with Hunter but I look away.I head towards Oliver and he pulls me in for a kiss."You look lovely"He says with a smirk and I smile in response.We look at the king and Queen who are seated in the throne."I asked you all to come here because we have an announcement"the king says."We are pushing the wedding to tommorow"The queen says with a smile.Everyone cheers and I look at Oliver who had a smile on."We already picked your wedding dress Athena and I picked the decorations but Oliver has to be fitted for his suit so we have a busy day today"The queen says.We all scurry off and I go to the garden to get fresh air.I am happy about the news but I think it's rushed."Hey"I hear someone say.I turn to the person and see it's Chad."Hey...what are you doing here"I ask him with a smile."I come here to relax..it helps me get away of all my family's crazinest"he says with a chuckle."Why aren't you with your brother on his fitting"I ask him."It's boring...whats wrong"he says."Nothing"I lie to him while shrugging.He looks at me with a raised eyebrow"I may be an idiot but I am not stupid"he says."It's just..dont you think the wedding is rushed"I tell him."With my parents everything is rushed and mother sayd she invited everyone to that date"He says wich makes me think...she knew she was gonna move it."So she knew"I ask him and he nods."Enough about me...what about you?"I ask him."What about me?"He says with a smile."Who has captured your heart"I ask him with a teasing smile."No girl has captured my heart...I think I am gonna be alone forever"He says."Don't say that...there would be a lucky girl somewhere in this world who would capture that heart of yours"I tell him with a encouraging smile.We sit in silence till a guard comes up to us."Your Grace the queen requested your presents in the fitting room"the guards says bowing then leaves.I sight and get up and give Chad a smile."Well I have to go...it was nice talking to you Chad"I tell him and then leave.I enter the fitting room to see my ladies and the queen."Athena...put on this dress"The queen says and gives me a dress that is beutiful.My ladies help me take off my dress and put the dress on.While I look in the mirror with the beutiful dress on I ask"Is this my wedding dress".The queen nods with a smile"You look magnificent"she says."The queen got it all the way from Paris"Petra says with awe."It looks amazing on you"Cassie says with a smile."I can't wait for tommorow"Gina says with excitment.I take the dress off and make sure not to dirty it.I put my blue dress on and turn to the queen."Did you invite my mother"I ask her."Ofcourse my dear..what kind of mother-in-law would I be if I didint invite your mother"she says with a smile.We had tea for the rest of the afternoon till it was late at night."Well I better get going"I tell them with a smile.I head to my chambers were I find Oliver.He sees me and kisses me "I misses you"He says with a smirk."Well here I am"I tell him with a smile.He kisses me again and takes off his shirt.I look at him with wide eyes."Do you want to do this"He asks making me gulp.I mean he is gonna bed me tommorow so what the difference.I nod slowly and he kisses me again....you know what happeneds.