Queen Of France

Previously on Reign
"Wait"I say and he looks at me with a smile.I kiss him on the cheek and then smile."I will see you later"I say and he nods with a smile.I think I know who I want.
---------------------------------------------------------
1 day later
Athenas POV
Today is the day I am gonna be crowned Queen of France.Im nervous but I know I am gonna be a great Queen.My ladies are helping me right now."Are you excited"Cassie says and I nod smiling."Yes but I'm afraid to"I say."What are you afraid about"Petra asks."What if I am not good enough"I say."You are Athena Dewart...you are so powerful and amazing you won't let anyone down"Gina says and I smile.I put on my dress and my ladies look at me."You look gorgeous my queen"Petra says and we all giggle.

"You look gorgeous my queen"Petra says and we all giggle

We all sit down."So what is it between you and that guard Francis"Cassie asks and I blush."Well we are getting close"I say."How close"Gina says teasingly while the girls laugh."we are just close"I say and they all smile.A guard comes in and tells us it's time and we all get up.I see Oliver and we walk side by side.The rest of the people follow us."Let's be friends"Oliver says and I look at him."I thought we were already friends"I say and he chuckles."I know I just wanted to see how things are between you and I"he says and I look at him."I am not mad"I say and we walk into the throne room and we go in front.The pope gives Oliver down things and he puts Oliver his crown.Oliver walks to the kings throne and sits down."Long Live the King"Everyone chants.The pope puts the crown in my head and I get up and go to the Queens throne and sit down."Long Live the Queen"They all chant.Oliver and I look at each other and then look forward."Long Shall you reign"Everyone chants and applaudes.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
The celebration is amazing and is very full.I then see my mother and I go towards her.She smiles and hugs me."How are you darling"she says and I smile."I'm good"I say and she smiles.Her attention then goes somewhere and then makes a disgusting face.I turn to where she is looking at and I see she is looking at Oliver and Hannah."Who is she and why is he all over your husband"She says."They are going out but..we are still married"I say and she makes a sour face."Let's talk somewhere else"she says and I nod.We go to my chambers and we sit down."Does it bother you"she says and I shrug."I don't know"I say and she looks at me confused."What do mean you don't know honey....do you love him..is there someone else"she says."There is this guard...and he makes me feel something that Oliver once made me feel"I say and she smiles."I'm happy for you honey...but what are you confused about"She asks."I don't know about my feelings"I said and she hugs me."Honey...let me tell you something...love who you want to..and don't let anyone get in the way of that love"She says and I hug her."I love you mom"I say and she hugs me tight."I love you too my darling"She says.I smile at her and she takes my hand."Now go and find the man you love"She says and I nod and hug her.I leave my chambers and I go back to the ball.I see him standing there and I walk towards him.He sees me and smiles.I go up to him and he takes my hand."I have to tell you something"I say and he nods."I like you Francis"I say and he smiles and pulls me closer."Well.. I like you too Athena"he says and I smile.We kiss and I feel fireworks.

We kiss and I feel fireworks