Scotland

Previously on Reign
"I remember when I made you smile like that and make your eyes shine"he says and I give him a sad smile.I get up and leave his chambers
-------------------------------------------------------
4 months later
Athenas POV
I was laying with Francis in my bed.All of a sudden we hear the door of my chambers open and I see the Queen."Sorry to interrupt but their is an emergency...get dressed"The queen says with a smile and leaves."Well I guess we have to get ready my love
"Francis says and I smile.I stand up and get dizzy.Francis notices something is wrong and helps me."Is something wrong?...are you okay?"he asks while caressing my cheeks and I give him a force smile."It's nothing I just feel dizzy"I say and he furrows his eyebrows and looks at me."I think you should see a doctor"he says and I shake my head and give him a smile."I'm okay and if I feel bad or dizzy I will tell you"I tell him and he kisses my forehead.I change and let and brush my hair and let it be loose.

I change and let and brush my hair and let it be loose

Francis offers me his hand and I gladly take it.We walk together to the throne room where we see everyone."What's going on"I ask and my mother looks at me."Honey...there is a problem in Scotland"she says and I look at Oliver who is looking down."What's the problem"I ask them and my mom sights."They want to start a war with Scotland"The queen says and I look at them with wide eyes."Who....and why?"I ask while I go take a seat on my throne."The English and they want to make Scotland their's....they think if they're queen is not their...they could take it"Mom says and I clench my jaw."They know we are associated with the French and I am the Queen of France"I say."I don't think they heard the news yet"Oliver says and I raise my eyebrow at him."Why do you say that?"I ask him and I see he has a paper on his hand."They send me this message that says if they could get some of my men"Oliver says and I shake my head."I know"I say standing up"Lets surprise them...lets bring my men and Oliver's men in the field and I would like to go"I say and they all look at me with shocked expressions."Athena...are you sure you want to do this"Francis says and I nod."Yes...and their is nothing that could change that so Oliver gather your men and meet me in my chambers in two minutes we have things we need to discuss"I say and walk out and go to my chambers.I see Francis following me and I stop."You can't do this Athena this could put you in danger"he says and I shake my head and turn around to look at him."My country is in danger because they're queen is not their with them...if they think they could just take Scotland away from me they are wrong...they can't overpower me..I am their Queen it's my job to sacrifice myself for my country....I need to protect my people and Scotland...so me putting myself in danger means I am a Queen who is not afraid of nothing"I say and he hugs me."I just don't want you to get hurt"he says and I kiss him."It's okay..you will be here-"I say but he cuts me off"No I am going with you wether you like it or not"he says and I give him a slow nod."I love you Francis"I tell him and he smiles."I love you too"he says and I go to my chamber and I see Oliver."What is it we need to discuss"he asks."We are leaving for Scotland now"I say and he looks at me confused."Now...you know we can't go now...they need to rest and get ready"He says and I look at him in disbelief."You know my country is in danger..my people is in danger and you are worried that your men are not tired...you know I am your wife and ruleling France by your side..we have to go now...and if you don't want to help me that's fine...but just so you know...I have other people supporting me and have my back...so enjoy your rest King Oliver"I say and leave.I go to Claude's and Sebastian's chambers.I knock and Claude opens it and let's me in.I see Sebastian and I give them both a smile."I need a favor"I say with a smile."What is it"Claude asks and I take a deep breath."I need more men to come with me to Scotland"I say and Claude looks at Sebastian."Yeah...I will get my men ready right now"He says and I smile."Thank you Sebastian...I don't know how to thank you"I say while hugging both of them."It's fine..and be careful"Claude says and I nod.
♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔
We are getting everyone prepared and ready to go to Scotland.Sebastian's men are prepared and my men are ready to go.I see my mother and she hugs me."Be careful my dear...and I love you"she says and I nod giving her a kiss on the cheek.Francis comes up and helps me on a horse.He then gets on his horse.I then see other men coming up with Oliver leading them."We will fight along side of you"Oliver says and I smile.I then see Sebastian coming up leading his men and I give them all a nod.I guess we are ready...