Kisses

Previously on Reign
"I would be here with you no matter what okay...just count on me"He says and kisses my forehead which makes my heart flutter."Thank you Oliver"I tell him.He grabs my hand and hold it.i feel this feeling in my stomach and I felt this feeling when i was five.
---------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
I was woken up by someone knocking on my door."Athena wake up"I hear a voice say wich I recognize it's Cassies."No"I whine."Athena you dont have a choice just wake up"Gina says while she takes my blanket away.I just ignore them."Fine we would do this the hard way"I hear Petra say and then I feel something like water get poured on my face.I wake up with a gasp"Why did you do that"I ask them."You weren't getting up and I had to do that"Petra says with a shrug.Gina looks at my face and I give her a confused look."What"I ask her."Your cuts are already healed"Gina says.I get up and look at myself in the mirror and see they are healed."How is that possible"Cassie says and touches the spots were the cuts were in.I just shrug and sit down so Petra could do my hair."Let's talk about something else"I tell them."Well the girl is in the dungeon"Gina says and Cassie hits her with her elbow."What she meant about let's talk about something else she means let's not talk about what happened last night"Cassie says and Gina nods.We sit in silence and when Petra is done we do what we always do.I look in the mirror and see my reflection.

"I need time alone"I tell them and they all nod and leave

"I need time alone"I tell them and they all nod and leave.I see a marble roll towards me and I pick it up."Was it you that helped my cuts healed"I ask X.A marble rolled besides me so I take that as a yes."Thank you for everything and for your protection towards me how should I repay you"I tell her.I don't hear nothing so I turn around and I don't see anybody.I hear a knock"Come in"I tell the person.Hunter comes in and kisses me it shocked me at first but I snapped out of it and kissed him back.
We pull back and look at each other's eyes."Are you okay"He asks me pretending the kiss didint happened."I am perfectly fine"I tell him with a smile.He hugs me really tight and kisses my forehead.I enjoy the feeling but then someone knocks on my door."Athena it's me Oliver can I come in"I hear Oliver say.Hunter and I look at each other with wide eyes and I grab his hand to pull him under my bed."Give me a minute"I say while trying to make sure Hunter wasn't visible.I go and open the door and see Oliver standing there."Hey"I tell him and He makes his way in."Are you okay...do you need anything"He asks me."No I am okay actually thank you"I tell him with a kind smile."Are you still mad at me"he asks me with a sad look.I shake my head no"Nope why would I be mad"I tell him."Look I am sorry again that I didn't believe you and th-"I cut Oliver off"Oliver it's okay"I tell him while grabbing his hands.He smiles at me and he leads me somewhere."Where are we going"I ask him while he drags me by my hand."You will see"He says and I could feel the smirk he has on.He takes me to this secret garden with a beutiful lake that is blue and green.He still has a hold to my hand.He starts taking his boots off and his clothes until he is on his underagment.I look away and I hear him chuckle."Uhmm...why are you getting you know like...naked"I say awkwardly looking at the ground.I feel his hand pushing my chin up to look at him."I am gonna teach you how to swim so unless you wanna ruin that gorgeous dress and crown I suggest you to take them off"He says with a smirk and gives me a wink.I blush and take my crown off and start taking my dress off till I am in my corset.He looks at me up and down and takes my hand and starts leading me to the lake.I shiver by the cold water and Oliver pulls me closer to him and I look at his eyes.He catches me by surprise and carries me bridal style.He takes me further on to the water and puts me down and I have trouble to swim.He teaches me how to swim and teaches me how to float.I giggle when he splashes me water I then push him under water.I get worried when he dosent come back I then feel a pair of hands wrapping themselves on my waist.I turn around and look at him with a smile.He kisses me we were having a full make out on water."Well this is a pleasant surprise"A voice said and Oliver and I jump away from each other.We look at the person and we see it's Claude with a smirk on her face."Claude what are you doing here"Oliver says with annoying clearly in his voice."Well I come here for fun but I guess this is occupied"Claude says with a smirk"I never expected this from you two are you finally getting along...i am so proud".Claude laughs"I am gonna leave you two alone to get each other on"She says with a wink and leaves.I look at Oliver with a shy smile."I am sorry for her behavior"He says."I am used to it and don't worry I am kinda getting cold do you wanna go back inside"I ask him and He nods.We put our clothes back on even tho our underagment are still wet.I look at Oliver and wait till he is ready.While we are walk towards the castle I stop him and kiss him.He kisses me back and wraps his hands on my waist.I could get used to this.