Children and I love you

Previously on Reign
We enter and my ladies take my  dress so that only leaves me on my corset.Oliver comes in with his underagment and you know what happeneds.
---------------------------------------------------------
Athenas POV
I was woken up by Oliver kissing me in my forehead."Hey"I say mumbling and he kisses me.We get interrupted by the door opening."Rise and shine"I hear the queen say and Oliver and I gasp and cover ourselves."Mother what are you doing here"Oliver asks annoyed."Well I just wanted to make sure you two were okay and ask you two to give me a grandchild soon"She says with a smile."Mom...Athena and I have to discuss that in our own time"Oliver says."You two haven't discussed about having children"The queen says shocked and we shake our heads."Well I will leave you two to it"the queen says and leaves.Oliver turns to me with a smile."So what do you think about children"He asks."I think it will be nice to have one"I say with a smile.He kisses me and then pulls away and looks at me in the eyes."I love you"he says and that shocks me at first but then I just smile and kiss him."I love you too"I tell him with a big smile."Well...my beutiful wife would you like to join me in a water adventure"He says and I nod with a smile.I put on my robe and kiss him and smile."I will go change I will meet you by the boat my dear husband"I tell him and giggle.I open the door and head to my room.I open my door room and see my ladies sleeping there and I laugh."My wonderful ladies can you help me get dressed"I tell them shaking them and they groan and get up.Petra does my hair and Gina helps me with my corset and Cassie helps me with my crown.

Petra does my hair and Gina helps me with my corset and Cassie helps me with my crown

I thank them with a smile and they smile back.I go and run through the halls but bump into Claude by accident."Oh hello Mrs.Lefort"Claude says with a giggle."Stop teasing Claude....you are soon gonna be the future Mrs.Tasort"I say giggling and she laughs and blushes."Wait...you are blushing is there something you aren't telling me Princess Claude Lefort"I say teasingly."I met him and he was sweet and so handsome"she says with a blush and we giggle."Well we are gonna continue this talk with some tea but right now I have to meet your brother"I tell her and she nods with a smile.I then see Oliver by the boat and when he sees me he smile and I return a smile."Took you long enough"He says jockingly."Oh...I am sorry I bumped into Claude on the way here"I tell him with a giggle.He grabs my hand and helps me up in the boat and I smile at him.He then carefully gets on the boat and then a guard gets in another boat.The person begans to patle and Oliver grabs my hand and I lean on his shoulder."Your beutiful"Oliver says and I smile and kiss him."I love you"I tell him and he smiles.I enjoy the feeling of his touch and smile.