Chapter 9

Yomi POV

We all walked silently behind Ozpin and Ms.Goodwitch. I looked over at Y/N whom was quiet ever since the cafeteria incident. She was hugging herself, and she seemed to be shocked and afraid. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her. She looked up at me with a sad smile. She leaned into me as we finally arrived at Ozpin's office. Ms.Goodwitch stood beside him as we took a seat across from him,

"So what happened in the cafeteria?" Ozpin pressed his hands together

I looked over at Y/N, and she seemed to be getting more anxious by the second. I could only wonder what was going on through her head.

Y/N POV

Meanwhile in the color world (I forgot what it was called)

I glared as black rock shooter stood in front of me.

"What are you so mad about?" She asked walking towards me

"You almost killed Cardin." I growled

"He deserved it. He was causing you pain, and he was already a waste of space." 

"He still doesn't deserve to die." I walked right up to black rock shooter

"So you're going to let a bunch of faunus tortures live?"

I stayed silent.

"Exactly. You know better than I do that they should die."

"You'll know she'll come after us if we do that."

"So?"

"You know what will happen if she catches us!" I yelled, my anger growing, "She will destroy Remnant!" 

"I don't care! That world is too broken! It deserves to die!" Black rock shooter summoned her black rock cannon

I growled and dodged her as she tried to shoot me. I landed on a nearby rock and quickly summoned my cannon in its second form. I quickly fired at her and she ran, dodging the bullets. I growled deactivated my cannon, and summoned my black rock blade. I charged at her as she smirked, meeting my half way with her own sword. I glared at her as she pushed me backwards. She kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying into multiple jagged rocks. I groaned, standing up only to see black rock shooter with her cannon aiming at me. She fired multiple shots at me, all of them hitting me. The blasts sent me back onto the ground, and I struggled to stand up as black rock shooter ran towards me. She punched me in the stomach, making fly backwards. I tripped on a fallen rock, and I fell onto my back. Black rock shooter quickly took this opportunity, and straddled me. 

"I'll make you feel pain." She growled

She then punched me in the stomach, making me gasp. She didn't stop and continued. She punched me over, and over. She finally stopped, and I wasn't able to even move. She got off of me as a bright light was shining down onto us.

"Y/N!!!"

I heard Yomi scream and I shot up. I realized I was on the floor, and everyone was looking at me concerned. I frantically looked around, and I lifted up my shirt to see if I had any bruises. I didn't see any on my stomach as Saya kneeled down next to me.

"What happened? You were fine one moment, then you started screaming and you fell to the floor."

"B-Black rock shooter. W-We were talking and then we started to fight. She beat me, and started to punch me over and over in my stomach." I ran a hand through my hair

"You went back to the color world?" Kagari asked

I nodded breathlessly. Saya hugged me as a tear made its way down my face,

"She w-wants Remnant destroyed." I muttered 

Saya looked at me wide eyed before she hugged me tighter.

"Well miss L/N you only have a one day detention with Ms.Goodwitch, it seems you've been handling the consequences."

I nodded as Saya helped me up. We walked to the elevator, and I turned to my team as the doors shut.

"Can you guys go get my stuff from team RWBY's dorm? I want to go on a walk to clear my head."

"Yeah we understand." Yomi smiled at me

The elevator doors opened, and we went our separate ways. I quickly made it to the courtyard, and there seemed to be no one around. I looked around confused until my eyes landed on a familiar figure,

"Mother." I growled as I approached her. It wasn't Summer nor Raven, it was my actual biological mother.

"Hello my dear~ I felt your power grow. You must've went insane." She smirked as she walked towards me

"Its none of your business now leave."

"Why would I do that? I just want to spend time with my daughter." She smiled

"Cut the bullshit." I glared at her

"Watch your mouth!" She grabbed my chin and squeezed it, almost breaking my jaw.

I hissed in pain as she let go. 

"Now I want you to come home with me." 

"Why would I do that?" I rubbed my jaw

"You're going to help me take over Remnant of course!" My mother clapped her hands together,

"No. I'll never do that. I have friends, and actual people who care about me." I turned my back to her, starting to walk off

"You're fighting a loosing battle Y/N. You're fighting against me, and black rock shooter. Whether you like it or not you will help me destroy Remnant."

After that I felt her aura disappear, signalling to me that she left. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I walked back to my team's dorm, and they were all sitting on their beds. I sat down on mine, looking at the floor with a blank expression. The girls tried to talk to me, but I wasn't in the talking mood.

Kagari POV

Saya looked at me and Yomi as Y/N continued to ignore us. Saya walked over to me,

"Perhaps we should go get her sisters. They maybe able to cheer her up."

I nodded and stood,

"I'll go get them." I whispered

Saya and Yomi nodded, understanding. I quickly skated out of our dorm and towards team RWBY's. I made it there in a matter of seconds, and knocked on the door. A few minutes later Yang answered,

"Yeah?"

"We need your help. Y/N has cut herself off, and she won't talk at all. We were hoping that you and Ruby could cheer her up, maybe get her to talk?"

"Of course we'll help! Anything for my little sis!" Yang looked back at Ruby, "Ruby come on! Lets go cheer up Y/N!"

Ruby quickly made it to the door, and they both followed me. We made it relatively quickly, and I opened the door. Y/N was in the same exact spot, with Saya and Yomi trying to cheer her up. They both looked up at me and moved as Yang and Ruby walked towards Y/N. Ruby hugged Y/N while Yang kneeled in front of Y/N, softly grabbing her hands.

"Y/N? Look at me." Yang  put her hand under her chin as she softly lifted Y/N's head.

That's when I noticed Y/N had tears brimming her eyes,

"Its not your fault." Yang smiled sadly at her

Y/N looked at her before she hugged Yang, and Yang hugged her moments later, making it a huge group hug.