James is Salty™

The next morning, she woke up early and got dressed before nearly everyone else. She went into the large bathroom with a thin bristled brush, letting her three pairs of wings appear on her back before she sat down on a stool to brush them out. Abigail had gotten the six wings from her mother, but instead of pitch black, they appeared to be light grey - a color that, until her, hadn't been possible. The thing is, they can shift colors from black to white. Anyway, when she finished straightening out the feathers, the six wings disappeared and she left the bathroom with her satchel around her shoulder at her side with various books and other things that she would need for the day inside of it.

She walked down the stairs from the girls' dormitory into the common room, pleased to see that Sirius was sitting on the couch. "Oh, hey, Sirius," Abigail said, bringing the boy's attention to her.

"Hi, Abigail." He smiled slightly but turned back to face the fire as the frown reappeared on his face.

"Something wrong?" She asked quietly, sitting down on the couch beside him.

"No, I'm...fine." She narrowed her eyes at him, raising an eyebrow. "Alright, fine. My whole family is in Slytherin...I was supposed to get into Slytherin, but I was placed in Gryffindor." He seemed to spit out the word as if it was disgusting.

"Why do you feel like you have to follow in your family's footsteps?"

"Because they're going to be heavily disappointed in me. They already treat me like an outsider...this'll make it ten times worse."

"Well, in my opinion, it shouldn't matter what your parents want, as long as you think it's right." She paused, glancing up at him before continuing. "Do you think this house is right for you?"

"I mean, I already made friends here, but-" he suddenly cut off, his mouth hanging open for a few seconds before it closed and he sighed deeply. "I guess this is better than being in Slytherin, as they usually come out as evil." He turned towards her, about to say something else until there was loud laughter from the boys' dormitory. Three boys came downstairs, one she immediately recognized as James Potter. Her father and James' father had had an altercation a few years ago. I won't bore you with the details, but basically, Fleamont accused Loki of being a Death Eater.

"Sirius? What are you doing with Lorian?" James hissed, glaring at Abigail as she glared right back.

"You know each other?"

"Her dad's a Death Eater! She should've been put in Slytherin. No doubt she's going to become one as well!" Abigail stood up, glaring daggers at James. She didn't care if people disrespected her, but to call either of her parents evil, well...she wouldn't mind snapping their neck. But, alas, she wasn't allowed to do that. The reason she wouldn't let anyone talk trash about her father is that he's been through enough trouble as it is, what with being in Thor's shadow for as long as he can remember. And her mother, well, nearly her whole life from the beginning of creation she's lived beneath Lucifer and her older brothers.

"My dad is most certainly not a Death Eater." She growled, her fingertips sparking green.

"You don't even know him! He's a better man than you'll ever be!" With that, she stormed out of the room, not wanting to get mad at them. Her eyes and fingers seemed to glow whenever she had mood spikes, so Abigail usually left the room when she got angry as to not raise questions.

Now, this next part might raise a few questions, but here we go.

For the next three years, she avoided the group that quickly became known as the Marauders and pranksters of the school. Abigail actually started pranking as well - she became known as the Trickster - and the boys saw her as competition. Of course, they actually thought the Trickster was a boy, which is why she never got caught. Like, seriously, she was never caught. Though, she does have the power of the gods and angels on her side, so that gave her a leg up on the Marauders. 

But with the start of her fifth year quickly approaching, she was excited. Abigail was expecting something new, and knowing her, it would most definitely come in a most unexpected way.