A Lovely Visit From Uncle Thor

The first Quidditch match was coming up, and she wasn't too excited. She never really understood the sport - she knew how it worked and all that, but she didn't know why they played it. She was more into gladiator fights and such. Those were way cooler. On Asgard, they held fights almost every week to find new Guards for the palace. Of course, on Earth, she was pretty sure that that kind of thing was illegal...at least, in some areas of the world. Sadly, Scotland was one of them. 

Anyway, she was walking down the hall with a book in her hands, heading towards the entrance of the school to go out to the Forbidden Forest. She did this every time there was a Quidditch game, as she hated other...people. They gave her anxiety with too many all crowded into a space and cheering wildly. With the gladiator fights in Asgard, the Royal Family had a designated balcony to watch the battles. This year, however, she was a bit late in going down to the forest, as she had slept in this morning until around eleven, and the match starts at noon. She didn't think she would run into anyone, as mostly all the students were at the stadium and the teams were probably warming up.

Which is why, when an arm suddenly laid on her shoulders from the left, and another arm from the right, she faltered in her steps lightly. Sirius and James were both standing on either side of her, each with shit-eating grins.

"Yes? Can I help you?" She asked, her eyes returning to the pages of the book as she continued walking forward.

"I've noticed that you're never at our Quidditch games..." Sirius started, smirking down at her. Yes, she was short. Nowshutup.

"Yeah, because I don't particularly enjoy the sport."

"Oh? Too dangerous for you?" James asked.

"No, not nearly dangerous enough. It's repetitive. I'm more into Gladiator Fights. They're much more entertaining." She said nonchalantly, flipping the page. She could tell that James and Sirius had raised their eyebrows.

"Well, could you come to this one?" Sirius then leaned down, a smirk still plastered on his lips as he whispered into her ear, "For me~?" Shivers were immediately sent up her spine, her steps faltering as a blush tinted her cheeks.

"Y-yes, sure, o-of course." She internally slapped herself for stuttering out of nervousness. It came from her dad's side. Right now, however, she was confused as to why it happened. She's faced gods far greater than her without flinching, and now she was stuttering. Gods, Black was definitely having an effect on her, and she wasn't sure she minded it.

Anyway, she followed the two dunderheads down the halls and to the Quidditch pitch, where Sirius told her exactly where Remus and Peter were - even pointed them out. She nodded, about to leave when Sirius suddenly grabbed her hand. She turned back to him, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Kiss for good luck?" He asked hopefully, giving her a small, genuine smile. She thought it over briefly before smiling back, standing up on her tiptoes to plant a small kiss on his cheek. He grinned at her, waving goodbye before running off to James. She glued her eyes to the open seat right next to Remus, her iris' glowing green before she disappeared and reappeared right beside the tall boy. He jumped in surprise, Peter doing the same as she burst out laughing. Luckily, everyone was so focused on the players who were now flying out onto the pitch that she knew no one saw her sudden appearance.

"Bloody hell, did you have to do that?" Remus hissed, glaring at her as she simply smirked in response. Her eyes shot down to the Gryffindor side as she heard the name 'Sirius Black' being called in one of the two beaters. The three of them - along with the rest of the Gryffindor house - clapped and cheered as each member of the team came out, followed by the Ravenclaw players. The announcer, a fourth year Slytherin named Jonsie Clyde, started speaking as soon as the match started, but Abigail didn't really listen to it.