Meeting Loki and Azrael

"That's them! Come on!" She quickly ran off to her parents, the others following behind her. They seemed a bit wary of the two, especially Loki. He looked extremely formal from what he was wearing and like he might be a stern man. Azrael, on the other hand, seemed a bit more casual and laid back, but still held an emotionless expression. However, as soon as they spotted Abigail running towards them, their faces immediately lit up with happiness. Abigail set her two trunks down before jumping up to hug them both. "Hi dad, hi mom!" She chirped, looking back at the others as they set down their trunks as well. Sirius looked a bit more nervous than the others, as he wasn't sure if her parents would like him.

"And these must be your friends I've heard so much about!" Azrael said with a grin, her golden eyes glowing a bit as she shook each of their hands. "I'm Azrael, Archangel of Death."

"Ah, but don't let that intimidate you. She's a big softy." Loki said, his smooth voice startling the boys. Azrael giggled as Loki put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead before surveying his daughter's choice in friends with his grassy green eyes.

"Uhm, well, this is James, Remus, Peter, and..." she reached out and took Sirius' hand, dragging him out from behind a giggling James and placing a kiss on his cheek, "Sirius, my boyfriend." She said with a smile, squeezing his hand slightly for reassurance.

"Hmm..." Loki seemed to narrow his eyes at Sirius, but Azrael quickly sensed the tension and intervened.

"Well, let's get home, shall we?" She clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "Everyone pick up your things, I'll teleport us." Everyone did as told before the Archangel snapped her fingers, everyone in the circle suddenly disappearing. They all appeared in a large living room in front of a crackling fire in the fireplace, stumbling slightly from the change. "Abby, darling, if you would show your friends to their rooms?"

"Yes, of course, mum! C'mon, guys." She smiled at everyone before picking up her trunks and running up the steps to the second floor of the house with the other Marauders close behind. She told them that they would each have a room - it was a pretty big house - and Sirius' was right across from hers. As they each got unpacked, Abigail wandered into Padfoot's room and sat down on his bed with her legs crossed, watching as he unpacked his bags.

He suddenly turned to her with his hands on his hips, a classic 'we need to talk' pose Sirius gave whenever he was nervous. "You're dad...he didn't seem to like me."

She chuckled lightly. "That's my dad for you. He doesn't really trust anyone and is extremely protective of his family. His own family doesn't treat him very well, his father especially."

"I thought he was a prince...?"

"Yes, but the AllFather, Odin...Loki's dad...doesn't treat him like it. He favors Loki's brother, Thor. Asgard doesn't really like Loki since he's the God of Mischief and Lies, but they're all in love with Thor." She rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her hands and her elbows on her knees.

"He sounds a lot like me..."

"That is exactly why I think you two will be best buds by the time you leave." She exclaimed with a grin as Sirius chuckled and turned back to unpacking his bags.

Around ten minutes later, all of the Marauders flooded into the room and started conversing about random stuff, the subject seemingly changing at the blink of an eye. Finally, however, it was time for dinner. They all walked down the stairs, Sirius and Abby holding hands as they all sat down at the dinner table. The two were sitting across from Loki and Azrael, and Sirius certainly didn't miss the stare Loki was giving him throughout the meal. The banter was rather casual - Abigail's parents just asked everyone the usual questions of their future and such and were rather surprised by the answer.