They Were Heading Towards the Forest...

When she finally reached the great hall in time for breakfast, she was surprised to see that the Slytherins all had slimy, purple skin and neon pink hair and robes. Her eyebrows shot sky high as she looked over at the Marauders, slowly walking over to them before sitting down beside Sirius.

"I can't believe I missed this." She muttered, laughing as the ear piercing screeching of chipmunks came from the Slytherin table. She would have to outdo this because this was absolutely amazing. She had to give credit where credit was due.

"You shoulda seen Dumbledore! He was chuckling, but we still got detention." Sirius laughed, the other three Marauders joining in.

"James Fleamont Potter!" A feminine voice suddenly shouted from behind them. James' eyes lit up when he saw Lily. "Turn Severus back this instant!"

"Why? Don't you think it's absolutely hilarious, Evans?" James said with a grin. Abigail rolled her eyes, slapping James' arm with a glare. "Fine, I'm sorry Evans, but I don't know how to reverse it. I wasn't the one who created the hex." James' eyes flicked over to Abigail, but Lily didn't notice. The redhead scoffed, scowling at James before stomping off to the Slytherin table.

"James, if you keep doing this to her friend, you'll never get laid, mate." Sirius burst out in laughter at her bluntness, leaving her smirking as she took a bite of a piece of toast with blueberry jam.

"Jee, thanks, Abby." James hissed, rolling his eyes as he ate a piece of bacon.

"So, what'd you do yesterday? No one saw you at dinner..." Sirius asked, looking down at her.

"Oh, I went into the Forbidden Forest to practice my dagger throwing against the trees."

"You know how to throw daggers?"

"I know how to do everything with swords, daggers, throwing stars, you name it." She said, taking a sip of orange juice.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?"

"I believe it was just yesterday, yeah..." She said, grinning up at him. Since it was Saturday, and a full moon tonight, she was thinking about going up to the roof of the Hogwarts Castle for the night. Sure, it will probably be snowing, but she was part god and angel - she would be fine.

"Oh, here come the owls," Peter said suddenly, watching intently as around a hundred owls poured in through the hatch in the roof. She was surprised to see a pitch black raven glide in, holding a green envelope in its talons. The raven dropped the envelope before perching on Abigail's shoulder. Sirius looked at the raven with a raised eyebrow, but she ignored it, carefully opening up the envelope and sliding out the parchment paper inside. She breathed a sigh of relief at the words written inside.

'I'm fine, Angel.' She smiled at the shimmering green ink.

"Who's that from?" Sirius asked, pointing at the paper.

"Ah, my dad. He's an Auror. Last week, he got badly injured and no one knew if he would make it..." Sirius nodded, giving her a smile. She ran her fingers over the ink, the words disappearing and a quill appearing in her hand. She wrote in fancy cursive writing, 'Happy to hear it.' followed by a little smiley face and a feathered wing. After putting the paper back in the envelope, she handed it to the raven, who picked it up in its talons and took off before promptly disappearing in a blink of green. It was an Asgardian Carrier Raven, meaning it had the power to partly harness the power of the Bifrost so it can travel from Asgard to Earth and back.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Sirius asked, grabbing an apple and taking a bite.

"Probably go up to the roof of the castle, polish my sword, watch the full moon, dunno."

"You're going up to the roof? Won't it be, like, below freezing up there?" James asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Yeah, but I don't really mind. What are you going to do today?"

"Oh, a lot. James and I are going to work on a prank with Remus and Peter." She raised an eyebrow at the mention of Remus, as he was still in the hospital. "We'll probably be doing an all-nighter."

"Ah, nice. Well, I'll leave you to your pranking, then. See you lot later!" She grinned at all of them before standing up and leaving the great hall. She sauntered down the hallways, looking for a good spot to fly out of. After a few minutes, she finally found a good window and snapped her fingers, the black cloak appearing around her shoulders. Abigail jumped out, six wings gracefully unfurling from her back before she beat them once, shooting up into the air. The wind tousled her pitch black hair, her cloak billowing behind her as she reached a moderately flat section of the roof. She spread her wings, coming to a stop before landing on the wood.

Glancing around, she pursed her lips as she looked up at the sky to see dark clouds heading this way. She didn't mind, however, looking at the roof and snapping her fingers. In an instant, a large, black blanket appeared on the ground, along with several different swords, a bowl of polish, and a white towel. She sat down with her legs crossed, her eyes scanning each different weapon before finally picking up a ruby-hilted longsword with a curved blade. She dipped the white towel into the bowl of polish, gently wiping the blade down.

I won't bore you with the details, but basically, she spent the whole day polishing swords, reading a few books, playing her guitar, sleeping, and thinking of prank ideas. When it finally started to get dark, she laid down with the back of her head resting on her palms, her ankles crossed as she stared up at the slowly changing sky. She listened closely to the sounds of owls hooting and leaves bristling in the wind. She suddenly halted in her breathing, her head tilted to the side as she heard voices near the Forbidden Forest.

Abigail shot up, the blanket and swords disappearing as she ran to the edge of the roof to look out. There, running down the path towards the forest, were the four Marauders.