So you lied to me? To us?

Her eyes fluttered open, her vision returning to her as she blinked a few times before finally sitting up.

"You're awake!" Her eyes flicked over to see Sirius, James, Peter, Severus, and Lily all sitting there. Remus was in the bed beside her, and he was also staring at Abigail. "Now tell us what the hell happened yesterday."

"Uhm...what?" She asked, furrowing her brow slightly. "Oh, oh...that. Uhm," her iris' blazed gold as she looked to Severus, "leave, forget about me, and don't tell anyone about Remus or the other Marauders." Severus nodded, his eyes glowing gold as well before he turned and promptly left. She knew that the boys wouldn't want Severus to be here.

"And you can control minds, now?" James hissed, staring after the Slytherin as he finally left the room.

"Ok, listen, I didn't ever think I'd actually get attached to anyone, so I never thought I'd have to tell you what I am. But now, you guys are my best friends, and I'm dating one of you..." She groaned, falling back on the bed with her hands over her eyes. "Gods, I really fucked up..." she laughed, remembering her father's words of 'Don't get attached'. She finally took a deep breath, opening her eyes and staring up at everyone.

"You really want to know?" She asked, giving them a pleading look. "Once you know what I am, things between us will never be the same."

"What's that supposed to mean, Lorian?" James spat, glaring daggers at her. She could tell that he thought this was leading to the whole 'I'm a Death Eater' thing, but that was not anywhere close to what she was about to say.

"I'm a God, James." She glared at him, but she could tell he was holding back laughter. They didn't believe her. Why would they? "Well, technically half god half Archangel, so..." She was making it seem even more unbelievable.

"And we're supposed to believe that? Do you know how crazy that sounds?" Sirius asked, trying not to be rude to her.

"Oh yes, but-" she was interrupted by the doors suddenly flinging open. A tall, muscular woman with bright white hair, golden armor, and a long staff in her right hand entered, her eyes locking onto Abigail as the girl got up and pushed the Marauders out of her way. "What is it?" She asked quietly, watching as the angel stopped in front of her with a small and polite bow of her head.

"It's Gabriel. Zachariah injured him, and we need your help."

Her eyes glowed a dangerous shade of gold as she heard the news. Gabriel had always been like a big brother to her, and to hear that Zachariah hurt him...well, she was pretty pissed off. "I thought Zachariah had been missing for the last century?"

"He had, yes...but he recently returned and is eager to take the throne of Heaven from your mother. She will win, of course, but he still poses a large threat to us. Azrael sent me to retrieve you, or at least ask for your help in the fight that is soon to come." Abigail pressed her lips into a thin line, glancing back at Sirius and the other Marauders who were looking thoroughly confused about what was happening.

"Tell her that if Zachariah makes a large enough indent on Heaven that it starts to spill out onto Mid...onto Earth, then I will come. But for now, I have other things to worry about."

"Of course, Your Majesty." The angel bowed, a pair of glowing gold wings unfurling from her back before she was gone in a flurry of wing beats. Abigail took a deep breath, turning around and hugging her arms to her chest.

"Alrighty, so that was an angel, my mom is Azrael - Archangel of Death and current ruler of Heaven, and my father is Loki, God of Mischief and Lies and brother to Thor, God of Thunder."

"Are you telling us that...Heaven and Hell are real? I thought it all just went black?" Peter squeaked, wringing his fingers slightly.

"Oh, no. There is a Heaven and Hell...the whole shebang. Some are even reborn, but we erase their memories." She sighed lightly, crossing her arms. "This is good...just...get all of your questions out now so I don't have to do this later."

"Demons...Angels...all that's real?" Remus asked that.

"Oh, yes...But the angels are already made - no one can become an angel. There are only two original demons left from when Lucifer made them, and they're called the Knights of Hell. Souls, if they go to Hell can become a demon if they're determined enough. Usually it takes decades, though."

"And...you're an angel?" Sirius asked, raising an eyebrow as he sat down on her bed.

"Archangel...actually. And half god, as well."

"So, all that stuff about your parents...that was all fake?"

"Yeah..." She mumbled, moving to sit down next to Sirius.

"So you lied to me? To us?" She could tell that Sirius was trying to stay calm, but there was a hint of anger hidden in his words.

"Yes, but I wasn't allowed to tell anyone! Now...you guys are my best friends, and I know that none of you will ever betray me, so that's why I told you. I couldn't just tell my deepest secret to just anyone."

"You're dating me."

"I've dated others who have only wanted me for my powers. I've told several people that I've dated about what I am, and literally, all of them only wanted to use my power for themselves! Do you know how difficult it is to find friends - real, actual friends - who want to be with me, without my powers? I don't even know if you all will be the exact same as everyone else - power hungry assholes." She muttered the last part, glancing up at everyone nervously.

"You thought I would be like that? What have I ever done to give you that impression?" Sirius' voice raised a bit, making her wince slightly.

"You haven't done anything, but-"

"Don't...just..." Sirius glared at her, standing up suddenly and storming out of the room. She sighed, her eyes becoming wet with tears before she stood up and walked to the center of the room. The gold and emerald hilted sword appeared in her right hand, her head tilting back before she shouted, "HEIMDALL!"

Pillars of rainbow light shattered through the roof of the hospital wing, slamming down around her before she shot up into space. When the colors around her disappeared, she was greeted by the man in golden armor and glowing golden eyes, twisting his sword in the slot before yanking it out. He smiled pleasantly, holding the sword at his side.

"Welcome back to Asgard, Your Majesty."