Meeting The Enemy of Sunglasses

Abigail felt the blade of the knife slide over her skin as the Death Eater stared down at her with a sickening grin, a scream escaping her lips as blood began to drip down her arm. This had been the sixth time that they had caught her, and she could tell that they were making extra precautions this time. She could feel the thirty or so binding spells and charms riddling the ropes binding her ankles and wrists to the legs and arms of the chair she was sitting in. It seemed that the Death Eaters were finally learning from their mistakes, as she had escaped rather effortlessly the last five times she was captured. 

"Who do you work for?" The man growled, the knife hovering over her shoulder and slowly lowering down the longer she sat in silence. "Well?" She winced as Abby felt the tip of the knife touch her flesh, drawing a drop of blood. 

"Mate, I don't work for anyone! For fuck's sake, you think an agent as bad as me who's gotten caught like six times would be allowed to work anywhere of importance?!" She made sure her voice sounded shaky, a pained expression on her face as she worked on getting past the block in his mind. This guy was pretty good at Occlumency, and it was taking her a bit longer than usual since she was trying to stay hidden in his mind while she carefully began taking down the wall blocking his thoughts from her. She was suddenly interrupted when a light pain shot through her shoulder. She let out a scream as she felt the knife dig into her bone, blood pouring down and staining her shirt. 

"The Dark Lord will be here any minute to interrogate you himself, and he'll make you wish for something as sweet as pain..." 

"What...Is that supposed to scare me?" She growled, spitting blood from her mouth at his shoes. 

"It will when you finally meet 'im. You know, he's been talkin' a lot about you. Wonderin' how you were able to escape, an' all." He yanked the knife out of her shoulder, throwing it to the ground before pressing the tip of his wand to her neck. "I have several curses I'd like to use on you...Have you ever used an Unforgivable?" He asked with a smirk, leaning closer to her. 

"You have no idea, mate..." Abigail hissed, ramming her head into his nose. She heard a crack as he stumbled back, holding his bleeding nose in pain. 

"You little bitch!" He stalked towards her, his fist connecting with her cheek with a thud. She shook her head, returning to glare up at him as she continued breaking past the walls in his mind. She could faintly hear him talking, but she couldn't quite make out his words as she narrowed her gaze. Abby suddenly saw the man looking towards the metal door and mutter 'shit' under his breath. Thousands of thoughts burst into her head, startling her as she tried to sift through them so she could get out of here before Voldemort arrived - if he wasn't there already. She eventually landed on one that concerned an attack on a family that was apparently happening tonight. Her eyes widened as she heard the last name. 

McKinnon. 

That's when she gave up the act. She snapped through the binding charms and ropes, ducking under a sudden punch thrown by the man before grabbing the chair and smashing it over his head. He was immediately knocked out, hitting the ground with a thud. She was about to apparate away, but the door suddenly slammed open to reveal him.

The noseless man, You Know Who, The Dark Lord, Curser of Pinnochio, Enemy of Sunglasses, Lord Voldemort. There were three other cloaked figures behind him, all brandishing wands in front of them. The Noseless Man, however, hung back as his minions rushed ahead, a barely noticeable smile on his weird, pale lips. 

"Stupefy!" One of the men shouted, a jet of red light bursting out of his wand and streaking towards her. She ducked at the last moment, a sword appearing in her left hand as her wand fell out of her right sleeve into her grasp. 

"Shiendo!" She shouted, her voice overwhelmed with enthusiasm as a blazing blue oval appeared in front of her, deflecting the spells. This was the first time she had ever come face to face with the Nose Whisperer since she always apparated or teleported away before he ever arrived. She would either avoid him or give him a conversation to remember. Abby settled on the latter, seen as she couldn't currently teleport away. 

As soon as the shield before her dropped, she launched her sword forwards towards the first guy. He screamed, "Protego!", but the sword burst straight through the shield and pierced the man's chest. 

"Stupefy!" A blast of white light launched out of the tip of her wand, hitting the second minion's chest and sending him to the ground. The third guy, being distracted by the other two going down so easily, was knocked out instantly as she slammed her hand to his chest, her palm shooting golden light throughout his ribcage. "You must be Voldymort, the Villainous Nose Chaser." She said airily, tilting her head slightly as she yanked the golden bladed sword from her first opponent's chest, not at all phased by the dead body. 

"And you must be the prisoner who keeps escaping..." His voice was chilling, almost a hiss as he spoke. It sounded as though he had a talking snake in his throat, and it was extremely unnerving. 

"That I am. You know, I've always wanted to meet you. Everyone held me back, though." She twirled her sword in her hand, droplets of blood flinging off the metal to the ground and walls. 

"I will enjoy ripping out your throat..." 

"Woah, take me to lunch first, mate." She said with a smirk, watching as he pointed his wand at her. 

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Her eyes widened slightly as she shouted, "Shiendo!", and threw up her sword in front of her, hoping it would be enough to stop the spell. The killing curse broke rather easily through her shield charm and started to push her back as she hid behind her sword. Voldemort seemed surprised that she was able to somewhat slow down the supposedly unstoppable curse, letting her quickly duck to make the spell fly behind her, exploding on the wall in a shower of green and white sparks. Abigail launched forward and yanked his wand out of his hand, holding her wand to his neck as she walked him back against the wall. 

"I doubt you'll forget me after this, mate, so listen up," she growled, her eyes glowing gold as she spoke. "I am under strict orders not to kill you, as I'm not meant to do that. Not yet, not ever. But remember my words to you, Riddle," he visibly flinched as she said the name, "you will meet me again, I promise you this. And when we do, I will show no mercy." She dropped his wand on the ground, giving him a glare before she disappeared with a CRACK!