Chapter Five

Finally, later that night after all of my packing was done, Geane and I were off. I face-timed my parents and they agreed to send the rest of my clothes. My mom had pretty much cried the whole time saying how much she missed me. Sadly, Maya hadn't found her mate and would have to go again next year. She was disappointed, but she wasn't discouraged. I was excited to finally be with Geane though.

In the plane I fell asleep, setting my head on Geane's shoulder. A few hours later when we grounded, Geane had his arms around me. I smiled. We grabbed my luggage from the overhead bin and took a limousine that was prepared for us to Geane's Packhouse.

He lived in Florida, so the weather was warm and I could feel the tingle of the sun on my skin as we walked into the huge Packhouse. The Packhouse was absolutely beautiful! It was so glamorous and, just so unbelievably sumptuous. (A/N: that is like a super-mega synonym for gorgeous. Big word. XD)

"Well?" Geane murmured in my ear.

"It's.. Perfect." I kissed his lips and he smirked into the kiss. Pulling away I looked at him lovingly. He smiled and grabbed my suitcase with one hand, and my own hand with the other, and we walked into the Packhouse.

"Look out for the new power couple of Solar Pack!" my wolf teased, I laughed at this.

"What's so funny?" Geane purred, "Do I have something on my face?"

"Other than a goofy grin? No." I teased. "My wolf said something stupid."

"Not stupid. True." My wolf chided.

Geane squeezed my hand and we walked into the Pack House. It was kinda weird having all the Pack members stare at Geane and I, but they knew that right away that I was the soon-to-be-Alpha's mate, so they averted their gaze as soon as they laid it upon us. They weren't to speak out against Alpha's rule, that was a given.

Then a pup came up to me and spoofed into his human form. He had chocolate brown hair and amber eyes, he looked to be about 5, maybe 6.

"Hi pretty lady! My name's Barry!" I knelt in front of him and ruffled his hair,

"Nice to meet you, Barry!" I smiled.

"Mystie, this is my little brother, Barry." Geane said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Well isn't she just so cute!" A new voice said, joining the conversation, I looked up to see a lithe figure with long and glossy black hair. Her eyes were sterling silver, she had to be Geane's mother, he was a spitting image of her.

"M-Mother!" Geane said, his face flushing. I stood next to him for reassurance, he looked at me and smiled,

"Mother, this is Mystie Lunar. My mate. And Mystie, this is my mother, Korene Solar." He said, his smile growing wider. It wasn't a genuine smile though, he had said mother wistfully every time. Like he had a bad taste in his mouth.

"Well isn't she just gorgeous." Geane's mother said coldly

Geane gave his mother an unreadable look. She scoffed and called,

"Arthur! Your son is home!"

"My boy!" Arthur rumbled, his voice deep and husky. He hugged Geane so hard he was practically strangling him,

"Dad, there's one thing alike that humans and other creatures need to live.. Air!" he squeaked.

"Sorry my boy." He said letting go and turning to me, "Who is this lovely lass?"