Chapter Eight

Breakfast was simply... How to explain it... Eventful. But luckily enough for Geane and me, the day went on pretty normally from there. Geane has some duties to take care of this afternoon, so he introduced me to a friend of his.

Her name is Brenee. She's really nice and we're planning on going shopping while Geane is out. Most of my clothes aren't really, let's just say... "Fit for Florida". Brenee's words exactly.

So Brenee is taking me shopping.

I looked through my drawers finally finding some shorts and a top. "Good enough." I shrugged, slipping them on. I put on my favorite fuzzy Santa socks and my Birkenstocks. I walked out of my and Geane's bedroom to find Brenee waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, "Ready?" I nodded with a smile. And we were off.

***

"Hold up.. Brenee.. THIS IS YOUR CAR???" I was standing in front of a silver Porsche.

"Yep!" she said, smiling and fiddling with her hair, "Got it a while ago.." I was still gawking at it,

"C-can we get in the car now?" Brenee asked sheepishly,

"Oh yeah, yeah sorry." I said, chuckling awkwardly. She hopped into the driver's seat and I got in the passenger's. She started the car and we drove off. My hair was blowing in my face, Brenee chuckled, "Maybe we get your hair cut so it doesn't cover your face," I nodded,

"I like that idea." We got to the store and I looked through the racks. I finally found one I liked and held up to Brenee, she nodded giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and slung it over my arm, looking through the racks again. I found a Pierce the Veil shirt and squealed,

"Brenee look!" I held it up to her,

"Awesome!!" Brenee said talking a look at it, "You should totally get it, it'll look good on you!"

"You think so?"

"Yea!" I grabbed it and slung it along with the other shirt over my arm. I got a couple more including a red hoodie, a guy's tee-shirt, a Creeps sweatshirt, another hoodie, and a white lace crop top.

"Now we need to get you some bottoms," Brenee said.

"Mhmm," I agreed. We both looked around and I found a pair of shorts, some jeans, another pair of shorts, and a couple pairs of leggings.

We paid for everything and then we went for lunch before I got my hair cut. I ordered this amazing sandwich and I think it was the best thing I've ever eaten. So after a sandwich and fries, and probably gaining a few pounds, we went to Brenee's regular hairdresser to get my hair cut.

***

"looks great!" Brenee said, "I think Geane will like it."

"You really think so?"

"Of course!!" she squealed, "Now let's get you home!"

We sneaked into the house, "Now, let's have you try on one of your new outfits, and then Geane will be permitted to see your fabulousness." I chuckled,

"Alright, let's go!"

Soon we were in my bedroom and I went into the bathroom to change into one of my new outfits. I ended up going with the white lace crop top and the jeans. I stepped out and Brenee clapped,

"Gorgeous!" I smiled and looked in the mirror. There was a knock at the door,

"Brenee? Mystie?" Geane murmured, "You in there?" I stifled a giggle,

"Yeah!" I stepped over to the door and unlocked it. I was surprised to be greeted with arms around my waist and lips against mine, Geane separated us gently and I smiled, "Someone's feisty today."

"Just missed you," he whispered, looking into my eyes. I smiled,

"Missed you too, love." I pecked his cheek. "So??" I said turning around, "Do you like it?"

He smiled, "I love it." He said.

"I'll be off now!" Brenee said, grinning, " You two enjoy yourselves, but not too much! " she wagged a finger. I rolled my eyes and Geane chuckled. When Brenee was gone, I closed the door and sat on the bed. Geane smiled as I yawned wide, "Long day?"

I nodded and he sat beside me, stroking my hair, I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Did you enjoy yourselves?" Geane whispered

I nodded and leaned into him,

"I'm glad." He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me as he hummed. Soon enough, I fell asleep.