Chapter Seventeen

There was a pack-wide link and I listened intently,

No deaths, some major injuries, we kept them at bay and they have some scars they won't be quick to forget.

Korene had been taken as a prisoner of our pack until we dumped her off our territory. Geane had linked me when the battle was over and I had told him everything that had happened, and then he passed this information on to Arthur. Now let me tell you, Arthur was furious, not at me, (he thought I'd handled it well) but as soon as he saw Korene. Hot damn! I don't think I've ever seen anyone that angry.

As soon as I saw Geane I ran up to him, I couldn't stand not knowing how he was. But now that I saw he was safe and not injured, my wolf and I were jumping for joy. He held me tightly, kissing all over my face and I giggled.

"I'm so proud of you.." I whispered.

He smiled and kissed me softly, "Why, thank you.." he chuckled. We stood there in each other's arms and then we all went into the packed house and Geane called a meeting.

He basically explained everything, now telling the pack that the attackers were not indeed rogues, but Beckham's new pack. It was all a shock to the rest of the pack but I kinda knew this all along.

After Geane had told me about Beckham and what he had done, it didn't come as a surprise that Beckham decided to do something stupid. I don't know, maybe something like -attack his brother's pack for no good reason whatsoever. Resulting in some severe injuries to some of our pack members. It made my blood boil at the thought of Beckham laying a hand on Geane or my pack.

Geane sensed I was on edge and put his hand on the small of my back, rubbing small circles. I took a deep breath and began to calm down. He was safe now, and the pack was safe now. That's all that mattered.

The meeting didn't last long and soon we were all back to normal really. We'd gotten word from the infirmary that the injured men should be just fine, which was a huge weight of Geane and my shoulders. We ended up in bed. I didn't really realize how absolutely exhausted I was until I fell asleep cuddled up to Geane.

**Geane's POV**

(I know you wanted to see what was going on in his head xD) I held Mysie tightly, this entire ordeal set me on edge, and knowing she was safe was really all that mattered to me. The fact she exiled Korene right where the she-devil was standing was honestly relieving. Having that woman in my pack would just cause more harm than good.

And hearing she'd threatened Barry made me want to kill her ten times over. That woman had no boundaries, and now she'd be paying the price. Dad was furious. He'd offered to do away with her himself but I went with him just to make sure he didn't kill the old hag. Not that I really cared, but I didn't want any blood on our hands.

Even if Korene deserved to die, we just sent her on her way. Not to mention dad canceled her credit card. That'll come as a surprise when she tries to buy something. I chuckled slightly to myself.

Mystie slept soundly, her chest rising and falling. She had done well today, and I couldn't be prouder. And she thought she wouldn't be a good Luna... I had faith in her ability to lead from the beginning. She might as well have had the word 'Leader' written in black on her forehead, She was just so smart and cunning. And now we were expecting, I would be a father, that meant more than words.

I couldn't be happier and now I was Alpha. Moon Goddess, being the Alpha was one of the hardest bits, it was a lot to handle; nevertheless, it was worth it. Being able to lead and protect my pack meant almost as much to me as Mystie and our baby-to-be did.

Beckham's a different story though. We stood face to face during the battle and I wanted to kill him, right where he was standing. But like I said, I didn't want any blood on our hands, so I restrained myself. Not by much, but I restrained myself. It was all a lot to handle. Not to mention Beckham just smirked at me and then order his men to attack.

There was something way more sinister going on here.

Two updates?! WUT?!?!?!? Your welcome~! Bye lovelies!