Chapter Eleven

Geane smiled at me from across the table. I smiled back. I had planned this night for weeks, every detail. He took my hand in his and I looked up at him, he placed a soft kiss on my knuckles,

"Thank you for this.." He said softly, looking into my eyes.

I smiled again, "Of course.. Anything for you."

Soon enough our food came and we ate. When I had finished I wiped my face with my napkin. I found myself watching Geane and humming softly, it was the same time he had hummed to me a night or so ago.

There was a loud crash and I jumped a mile, What was that? I thought.

"What was that!?" Geane yelped, jumping too.

A group of men came in, I didn't recognize their scent, but they were definitely werewolves. Geane's eyes widened, and immediately he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the back door of the restaurant, and we were running to the car.

"Geane what's going on?!" I ask once we're in the car.

"Buckle up, we need to drive. Now."

"Geane!" I pleaded, "Please! Tell me what's going on!"

He sighed and caressed my cheek, "I'll tell you as soon as we're safe, okay..?"

I nodded and cupped my hand over his, "Okay, let's go."

He started the car, put his hands on the steering wheel, and we revved off, at what was probably faster than the speed limit. It seemed like only moments until we arrived back at the Pack House.

He sunk against our bedroom door, panting. I sat beside him and ran my hands through his hair, whispering things in his ear, "Shh.. Geane.. It's okay..." He hid his face in my chest, shaking,

"I'm sorry.." his voice wavered.

"Geane.." I took his face in my hands so he would look at me, "It's okay.."

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my shoulder. I smiled slightly, taking in the moment. was obviously the sensitive type, and I love him for it. Geane placed a soft kiss in the crook of my neck and I gasped slightly, blushing. He smiled and kissed the spot again. I closed my eyes and sighed contently as he placed small kisses on my neck.

He found the crook of my neck again, and then slowly began numbing it. Then finally, using his fangs, he bit into the crook of my neck. I gasped and shivered. He lapped up the blood and then looked at me, "You officially are my mate.." I smiled,

"And I would have it no other way."

FINALLY! xD Welp. It happened, he marked her, and I'm not writing the rest of that because. DIRTTYYYY! But, I hope you enjoyed! :3 -Riles