Epilogue

Third Person PoV

Maya had finally found her mate, and she was lucky enough to be mated to someone in the same pack as her beloved sister, so they could now be together. Maya and Mystie's parents continued to run their pack, and ended up giving birth to a baby boy, a boy they named Wyett and who would be the heir to the pack.

Mystie and Geane has a beautiful and healthy baby boy, and he has grown up quickly. Mystie and Geane are happy together with their young boy, who they decided to name Desmond.Maya has also loved being the designated babysitter for little Desmond, and she and her mate Beta Matthew are happy together.

Both Geane's pack, and Mystie's and Maya's parents pack have prospered and have formed an alliance due to the connection between packs by mating. The packs together are a true force to be reckoned with and they can count on safety for years to come.

Fin.

A/N: I wanted to thank everyone who read this work, and I hope that the ending didn't leave you too disappointed. I've been thinking of maybe starting to draft a sequel if it makes any fan feel better, the sequel will likely involve the growing up of the heirs to the packs (Desmond and Wyett). I really do appreciate all the love and support that this story has received, writing it and reading all of your wonderful comments really helped me grow as a writer. Thanks again for all the support.