Chapter Twelve

A/N: Uhm, so for a little bit I'm not leaving Mystie's POV, because that's just easier on me, but I may sneak in another POV every once in a while, so, now, onto the next chapter!

The Pack cheered and clapped, Geane smiled and I stood beside him, my arm hooked in his. He smiled down at me, his eyes sent a shiver down my spine. I stood on my toes and kissed him softly. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Love you.." I whispered against his lips.

"Love you too.." he murmured. I smiled at him. Then I felt a tug at the of my dress, a little girl with green eyes and curly brown hair was looking up at me, "Luna?"

I smiled and knelt beside her, "Hi there,"

"Hi!" she said, bubbly and smiling, "I'm Sybil!"

"Well, hi Sybil, my name is Mystie."

"That's a pretty name!" she said. I smiled,

"Why thank you." she giggled and scampered off to her mother. Geane looked at me again, smiling warmly, "I told you they'd love you.." he said smugly.

"I guess you were right," I shrugged nonchalantly, shoving his shoulder playfully. He grinned and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the celebration.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise~" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes but followed after him. We were a little bit away from the celebration when he then pinned me against a tree. I yelped, then I knew it, his wolf had taken over. A whimper rose in my throat, and I looked at Gea-Alciel, his wolf, with pleading eyes. He dug his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling deeply. Ramonita was howling, "Let me out pesky human!!" she chided.

"Ramonita..."

"Just let me out, you're not used to all this, let me handle it."

"Fine.." I said, and I let her gain control.

And, that's the chapter! Lovelies, I'm sorry it's taking me so long, but its hard..XD I love you guys! Buh-bye!