27- The Suspicious Professor and A Dustball

Still angry on Pansy, Skyler marches to Dumbledore's office. Of course, she knows where it is. Fred, George and she had been there a couple of times. At the end of the hallway, Skyler paints for breath. "Please, let me through..." She asks the keeper of the door. "No password, no passage." It answers. "Please! I have to speak to professor Dumbledore." Skyler pleads.  "Professor Dumbledore isn't here, he has business on the Ministry of Magic." The doorkeeper answers, tired. "What?! Why in the name of the Norns and Sleipnir's seventh leg would...-" "Are you sure you want to finish that sentence, Ms. Foster?" A unfamiliar voice says behind her. Skyler spins around, and looks in the eyes of her Defence Against the Dark Arts- teacher, professor Quirrell. "Professor! I'm sorry you needed to hear that..." She mumbles in an apology. "What are you even doing here, Ms Foster? It's after dinner, and you should be in bed." He says. Skyler notices that his voice isn't high and hesitating as it used to be. She raises one eyebrow, whilst saying: "What happened to your voice?" Her tone is demanding, and suspicious. "W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" His voice is high and hesitating, again. Skyler narrows her eyes a bit. "But... your voice, it wasn't like this, just a moment before." She gives him the benefit of the doubt and shrugs. "Never mind." She says before walking off. She walks to the Owl Wing, and looks at Hermione's paper. 

"Harry, Ron and I are going to the Third Floor. Tell professor Dumbledore that someone will try to steal the Stone tonight. Please, warn him.  -Hermione Granger. 

Professor, as you can see, Harry Potter and his friends need help. I'll be in the Slytherin Common Room, for the rest of the night. If you haven't arrived after 1 o'clock in the night, I'll go to the Third Floor myself. - Greetings, Skyler Foster."

Skyler gives the piece of parchment to an owl, and releases it. As said, she returns to her Common Room, and starts with her assignment: being bored out of her mind until 1 o'clock. She practises her Asgardian magic, in the form of dustballs. Skyler creates golden and green dust, and forms it into balls. The dust disappears as soon as the ball breaks apart. Skyler practises her shapeshifter-skills and turns into a small cat. After that, she creates butterflies, and lets them fly through the Common Room. When the rest of Slytherin comes in, Skyler turns into a black cat, with piercing blue eyes, and waits until everybody is gone again. A few first and second years look amazed to the butterflies, but walk away fast. At midnight, the Common Room is empty. Skyler continues her dustball fight with herself, until she hears the door of the Common Room open. She spins around, and throws a golden dustball, in the face of an old man. Albus Dumbledore.

______________

TAM TAM TAM!! - Two chapters in one day! Let's do this people! -XXX