HOL❤1

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Ronit walk inside the room pulling Ridhima along, he slowly shut the door with his other hand and laid his head on door. "I will not let anyone break me this time not again" he thought closing his eyes; a deep sigh escaped his lips.
Ridhima looked at him, her heart pained to see him hurt she cupped his cheeks, tears rolling down her eyes. He jerked her hand away and opened his eyes "Don't...don't touch me" he said through gritted teeth.

Ronit was shivering with anger, but why he is angry with her she has no idea. She again walks towards him but this time Ronit pushed her against door.

His eyes were fuming with anger "why you did this to me Ridhima? How much he paid you ? Tell me, I will not hurt you. I will not hurt your family just name that person".

"I don't understand why are you talking to me like this"? Ridhima covers her face with both the hand and started crying.

Ronit laughed and pulled her hand from her face and yanked it above her head, slowly he lowered his head but Ridhima jerked away. Ronit smirks and whispered in her ear "oh you must not have got paid for this kiss or your fiancé' will mind" he left her hand and turns. Ridhima slid down the door and pulled her knees to her chest, she choked out a sob.

He can't believe Ridhima would ever hurt him but he has all the proofs that she is working for Lal's not only working but she is Yogi's lover, his fiancé'. She entered his life to break and destroy him. He turns and his heart hurts seeing Ridhima this way "no she is just acting, she had been paid for this but not for what I am going to do to her next" he smirked and bent down and sat beside her "well time to answer my question, stop your rubbish act"

"I am giving you a chance to proof your innocence, show me your mobile" he asked and she pointed towards her table. Ronit got up and checked her mobile "Yaara? who is Yaara" Ronit asked his eyes were red in rage.

Ridhima sobbed and looked at him in shock"umm...I ..Yaara ..I don't know" she stuttered.

He laughed harshly. "You don't know" she nodded.

"Stop it now, why are you doing this to me?" Ridhima pleaded but he just smirked throwing her mobile on her bed.
"Ronit" she pleaded again"Ridhima" Ronit mirror her word bitterly "I know who is that person but I want to hear from you Ridhima".

"Ronit trust me, I don't know what are you talking about" she sobbed again sitting straight on floor "Ridhima that is what I can't do, you had hurt me you made me fall for you and when I started loving you, you did this to me" he said in weary tone.

He cupped her chin and looked directly into her eyes "I will not break this time; they will not be able to destroy my life or my profession or my company. They will pay later but you broke my trust so now Hate or love you are mine." He took her left hand in his hand and slid a ring in her ring finger. She looked at him in shock but before she could ask him anything he leaned in and captured her mouth with his.

In anger you lose your ability to think, you only focus on the object of your anger. Your senses don't work in the state of anger, you don't even listen to any explanation and same thing happened with our dear Ronit. He had all the proofs which confirm that Ridhima had played with his emotions. He is angry and not ready for any explanation. Let's see what destiny had planned for them and how they will find the really culprit.

A person, who has lots of Anger inside, definitely loves people more than anyone else can, because if red color indicated anger then it indicates love too.

-Unknown

Character sketch

Ronit Kapoor, ceo of News Waves media corp.

No words can describe this man. He is tall, dashing, smart and very down to earth person. He loves fast bikes and cars.

His parents died in car accident three years back. He has everything but no family. Women adore him but he keeps one hand distance from them. He was hurt. His heart was once shattered when he was simple guy.
At present he is top ceo of Media company, He don't believe in love. He works hard and enjoys his life with his two friends Karan and Ganesh.

Ridhima Khanna 26, worked as teacher in school, completed course in fashion photography. Planning to join as fashion photographer in magazine.

She is beautiful, short height, petite girl with round face straight nose, brown eyes.

She is daughter of Sunil Khanna school teacher. Her mother Meena Khanna is house wife, elder brother Rohan Khanna has responsibility of pregnant wife Kajal Khanna. Ridhima also has one younger sister Rinky Khanna who is doing Hotel management course.

Rhidhima is very responsible girl, she believes in love and marriage and soon she is getting married to her best friend's brother. It's not love marriage, family had arranged this marriage. Pranav is nice guy and Ridhima believe he will be nice husband in future.

Rival company, Lal's media groups.

Mr. K. J . Lal , his son yogi Lal, daughter Karishma Lal, wife Poonam Lal.

Yogi Lal is big player but he always loses bike race with Ronit.

Karishma is hot babe who wants one thing, her one motto of life to be Mrs. Ronit Kapoor,to get Ronit back in her life by any means.

Vote/comment/follow/share and keep smiling :)

Thanks

Veenu