Prologue

Blood... that's all he'd tasted for the time. He didn't know how long he'd been here. A day? A month? A year? They torture him almost every second of his staying. Promising to stop when he decides to proclaim the leader his loyalty. "Do you still not accept, Asgardian?" His henchman asks. He doesn't answer. He feels the stinging pain of a whip on his back. Blood spats on the walls of his small cell. The sweat is on his forehead, for he didn't scream the entire time. His mind is aching, even more than his body. The people who tortured him didn't only physical, but mental too. Tearing his mind apart, trying to get in his head. And he knows, that one day, they'll succeed in that. "Answer me! My master will have a nice talk with you when he wants to. He has some very interesting information." The henchman continues. Eyes like emerald look up behind the strings of raven black hair. "Never." He says, and the torture starts again. He wouldn't give up, not by hisself. He'd fight as long as he could. He would rather die, than becoming a monster they wanted him to be. But they wouldn't let him. They thought him valuable. He'd never be that to them. They may get his mind someday, but Loki would fight as long as possible, resist as long as possible. Because that day, was definitely not today. Today he'd fight. As would he tomorrow and the days after. He'd never stop fighting. 

∞∞∞

"Dying isn't worth suffering..."