Main Character Information File - Part II

Name: Skyler Johanna Thordóttir -Foster (Skyler Johanna Foster)

Father: Thor Odinson

Mother: Jane Foster -Odinson

Age: 12 (July 27th)

Residency: Hogwarts, Scottland. (Family's residence: Asgard, Space)

Responsible adult who takes care of her: Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, Severus Snape.

Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyebrows, submerge blue eyes, pale skin, freckles, normal height for her age, but skinny. 

Characteristic features: Well mannered, and polite to elder ones. Is honest, but also mischievous and sly. Has a good, kind heart for the few people she lets in. Has a strong opinion and will protect the ones closest to her. Is on her best when she's in the company of only adults and hates it when someone thinks they're above others.

Abilities: Has the ability to control the weather by emotions. Is able to control it a little, will take a few months before full control. For example: When she gets furious, there'll be a thunderstorm and sometimes even lighting on her fingers, but when she is very happy, and it rains outside, the rain will stop and the sun will shine.

Other Abilities: Very fast healing process. Demigod, grows normal until her eighteenth. Then, every month will be like a day in ageing. Is a practiced fighter with a sword, and is a natural with a bow and arrow. Is a witch, being schooled. Besides Earth's magic, she's practiced in Asgardian Magic as well. Can be considered dangerous. Asgardian Magic considers the next things: talking to animals + shapeshifting + shields and weaponry + green fireballs in her hands + teleportation.

Information about close friends and family: Had a very close bond with her uncle Loki (departed). Isn't in contact with her family anymore. (Separated, Bifröst destroyed.) Has a close bond with Fred Weasley and George Weasley (twins), both wizards, both still schooled. Normal, not very close friends: Hermione Granger (witch, still schooled), Harry Potter (wizard, still schooled), Ronald Weasley (wizard, still schooled), Blaise Zanbini (wizard, still schooled) and Draco Malfoy (wizard, still schooled).