Chapter 1-That Night!

As I walked through the foggy forest, I couldn't see anything, but I heard many things. At first, I heard rain dropping as if it was going to flood. Then, I heard Tigers growling, and Wolves howling. I took a couple steps forward and heard loud shrieking. I had no idea of what it could be, but it was definitely not human. A minute later, I saw something run past me. I still didn't know what it was. It was way too fast to tell. It began to shriek again. It must still be near. I got so scared that I couldn't even move. I stepped forward and my feet were stuck in a puddle of blood.

"I'm a vampire. Can't you tell?"

The blood-sucker came walking towards me. I tried to run away, but I couldn't. Then, I tried to scream, but I lost my voice. The vampire walked next to me with an evil look on his face. You look scared, you should be, he whispered. He ran away quickly and came back in a second.

I was starting to faint by looking at the bloody chainsaw held in his hand. He placed the chainsaw on the side of my chest.

"Are you ready to die?" he yelled.

I got extremely scared and started to faint towards the ground. I blinked twice and my eyes opened to my bedroom floor.

As I stood up, the image of my nightmare was stuck in my head.

"Just a Dream, just a dream."

I tried to stand still, but I just couldn't stop trembling. I decided to sit on my comfy bed and calm down.

A couple minutes later, when I finally got calm, my Mom Rosalie yelled, "Breakfast's ready!"

"Don't eat me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Rosalie quickly ran up the steps and opened my bedroom door.

"Did you have a Nightmare again?" asked Rosalie.

"Yes," said Esme.

"Let me guess, it was about vampires again, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, the vampire was trying to kill me and possibly cook me for breakfast," said Esme.

"You should go to the movies with your friends and watch Twilight. It will help you lose your fear of vampires."

"How will it do that?" asked Esme.

"Well, I heard Twilight has nice vampires in the movie."

"Fine, I'll go," said Esme.

"Great, I'll call Kaylee's Mom, she'll be so excited!"

My group of friends is seven people, who are probably also going to the movies. The names of my friends are-

-Gwen (cousin)

-Tawni (rude at times)

-Leona (often nice, unless she's around Tawni)

-Eric (had a secret crush on Esme ever since kindergarten)

-Laura (funny)

-Danielle (great singer)

Kaylee (Esme's friend)

They're going to be here soon, so you won't have time for breakfast. You can have a snack if you'd like, said Rosalie.

"Can I have a ham and cheese sandwich?" asked Esme.

"Sure," said Rosalie.

She put her Dads special sandwich sauce on top of her sandwich. The sauce was named: Esme.

The last time she saw her father was when she was twelve. It was the day of her birthday and she was going to sleep early because her birthday party was the next day.