Chapter 7-Ronny's visiting!

"Do you want to come visit over the house?" I asked Ronny.

"No thanks, mom will be wondering why dad's not with me."

"How did you get here?" asked Esme.

"I ran here. Vampires run really fast, but dad doesn't know I'm here," said Ronny.

"I have an idea. We can tell mom that dad's visiting, but he wanted you to come earlier,"said Esme.

"So, you know that dad's visiting tomorrow?"asked Ronny puzzled.

"No, I was planning to lie and tell mom that dad was coming, but he actually is. I can't wait!" shouted Esme.

"If dad wasn't coming, you know that plan wouldn't work," said Ronny.

"Yeah, your right, that wouldn't have worked,"said Esme embarrassed.

"What would we say if mom asks why he wanted me to come earlier?" asked Ronny.

"I doubt she'll ask that," said Esme. "I'm so excited to see Dad! It must've been horrible the day dad took you away from mom and me."

"Yes, and that day was probably horrible for you too," said Ronny.

"Well, I'm glad that we can both see mom and dad because we haven't seen them in a while,"said Esme.

"Today's going to be a great day," said Ronny.

"It definitely will," I said excitedly.

We started walking to the house from the woods.

"Are there evil vampires?" I asked.

"Yes, but I only met three. Their names are Jill, Valerie, and Don."

"I had a dream once where there were evil vampires with the names Julie, Victoria, and John. The names are sort of alike," said Esme.

"Maybe it means their coming to get you," said Ronny.

"No!" I screamed.

"It's okay, I'm a vampire, I can fight well, and so can my family."

"Can you chop trees with your hands and how fast do you run?" I asked.

"All of a sudden, he ran extremely fast over to a tree and chopped half of the bark from it, and it was the top half with millions of leaves on top of branches. The top half was very heavy, so vampires must be really strong.

"Wow, that's all I can say," said Esme.

He said he fights well, but I bet he fights fantastic knowing how strong he is.

"I have an idea. How about you get on my back," said Ronny.

"No!" I shouted.

"It will be much faster," said Ronny.

"As long as you don't go to fast," I said.

"I won't," said Ronny.

He put me on his back and started running to the house fast unlike he promised.

"Go slower!" Esme shouted.

"I'm so used to going fast. I'm sorry," said Ronny.

Esme kept on screaming.

"It will be okay, just close your eyes. I won't let you fall," said Ronny.

"Conner and I have so much in common. I think you'd be good friends with him, too. I hope my vampire family can meet you soon," said Ronny.

"Just let me close my eyes in peace!" shouted Esme as she opened her eyes.

"Okay," Ronny said as Esme began to close her eyes.

A couple seconds later, they arrived to the house.

"You can open your eyes now," said Ronny.

She opened her eyes and got off his back.

"Thank you, I would've hated if it was any longer," said Esme.

Esme started to walk to the front door, and by the time she got to the door, Ronny was already inside.

"Ronny, what are you doing here?" asked Rosalie.

Ronny said, "Dad told me to come earlier."

"How about I get you something to eat?" asked Rosalie.

Ronny's eyes began widening.

"What's wrong?" asked Rosalie.

"Are you cooking anything?" asked Ronny.

"Yes, I'm cooking steak. I'm a vegetarian and horribly allergic to steak, so please don't make me eat it," said Ronny.

"Don't worry, I won't make you eat it," said Rosalie.

"Esme, don't you remember, a while ago, I told you that I've been a vegetarian for six and a half months," said Ronny.

"Can I talk to Ronny in the kitchen?" asked Esme.

"Sure," said Rosalie.

We walked into the kitchen and I asked him, "You're a vampire vegetarian and human vegetarian?"

"I never told you, but vampires don't eat human food," said Ronny.

"Oh, now I get it," said Esme.

"And new vampires usually have red eyes, but I'm wearing contacts, so you can't notice the red," said Ronny stalling something.

"That's weird," said Esme.

"Esme, you need to know this..."

"What is it? Tell me," said Esme.

"New vampires have trouble controlling themselves not to have human blood, and they're great fighters and can end up killing you. They're very violent," said Ronny nervously.

"Why did you come here then and what happens when you drink human blood?" asked Esme with a furious face.

"When we drink human blood, it depends on how much we drink. If we drink a little, they might end up as a vampire and if it's a lot......."

"Tell me," I said furiously.

"If it's a lot you may end up dying," said Ronny.

"The reason why I came earlier was because there was humans moving in next door, and I was craving their blood. I had to leave. I thought it would be easier to control with my real family, and it is, so there is no need to worry. I can't guarantee that I won't hurt you though," said Ronny.

"Get away from me!" I shouted.

I quickly ran upstairs. Rosalie went into the kitchen and asked Ronny if they were fighting. Ronny didn't answer and ran upstairs. He knocked on Esme's door and she let him in.

"How did you know this was my room? This wasn't always my room," said Esme.

"I smelled your blood, duh," said Ronny.

"I'm not going to hurt you," said Ronny.

"I'm not staying too close," said Esme.