Chapter 40 - Back to school!

After everyone got ready we went downstairs for breakfast. We were late, so Rosalie just gave us pop tarts and we ran to the bus stop.

"Ow," I said as I stopped running. "My side hurts."

"We could just walk the rest of the way," said Conner.

"Okay," said Esme.

When we got to the bus stops, we all finished our pop tarts.

"Hi," said Jollie.

"Hi," I said and tried ignoring her.

I hated Jollie. She was so weird. She asks for extra homework. She made up a language and tries to use it. Imagine if you're a teacher and ask- What's 12 x 5? What if your student said Blagontaluda for their answer? How weird is that? She's so annoying and tries to pull people's hair. She's so gross, definitely with the food she mixes........ You don't want to know. She also stinks like rotten fish. Her dad's a fisherman. I really hate her and told the vampires about her to warn them.

"Hi, who are your friends?" asked Jollie.

"It's none of your business," said Esme.

"Tutersnufferlay!" she shouted at me.

"Stop with the made up language!" shouted Esme.

"I call it Jollie268. It's a totally funky language. You just had no idea what I just called you,"Jollie laughed.

"I don't care and no one says totally funky, so please don't say it," said Esme.

"I never heard you yell at someone like that,"said Ronny.

"Well, I hate her that much that I don't even care to scream at her," said Esme.

"Does Jake still go to this school and bus stop?"

"Yes," said Esme.

"Hi, Jake. What's up?" shouted Ronny.

"Here's a piece of gum," said Jake as he handed the gum to Ronny.

"Ronny, don't eat it in class. You'll get in trouble!" shouted Esme.

"I'll eat it if I want to," said Ronny with attitude.

"Don't worry," Conner said to Esme.

"He's just acting like that so Jake will still want to be his friend," said Conner.

"I don't want them to be friends. Whenever they're friends, Ronny is mean to me," said Esme.

"It's okay. He's not going to be mean to you,"said Conner.

"You promise," said Esme.

"No. I'm sorry," said Conner.

"Well, he might be mean or he might not be mean. I don't know," said Esme.

"Oh, there's the bus!" shouted Ellen.

Poor Jim. He was sick today. It must be because of the chocolate. There has to be a reason why vampires can't eat human food. I walked onto the bus. None of my friends were on my bus, but I'm glad the vampires were on my bus.

"Esme, I have nowhere to sit. Can I sit with you?" asked Conner.

"Sure," said Esme.

"What's your schedule? I want to know if were in the same class," said Conner.

I took out my schedule and he took out his. We both had the same schedule. Cool! The schedule was-

1. Science

2. Math

3. Exploratory-Home etc.

4. Lunch

5. History