Chapter 5-Another Nightmare

The next day was pretty good, except, when I got a nightmare. I walked to a carnival and went on a Ferris wheel. I know it doesn't sound like a nightmare, but it will soon. On the Ferris wheel, I saw three vampires above me. The vampires told me their names, which were John, Julie, and Victoria. John was wearing a white collared shirt with jeans. Julie wore a long, flowy yellow dress. Last but not least, Victoria who wore a blue blouse and a jean-skirt. They kept giving me evil looks. It was very scary.

Soon, the Ferris wheel began to collapse and as I fell to the ground the vampires screamed, "Evil is coming to get you!" as they were falling above me.

They were just about to fall on top of me and do something horrible to me, but they didn't because I started to scream and woke myself up.

My mom came upstairs to talk to me.

"Why are you keep having Nightmare's?" she asked. "Twilight didn't help your fear at all."

"I'm still afraid," said Esme.

"Don't be," said Rosalie.

"I'll try."

"They're not real," said Rosalie.

"I know they're not real, but whenever I dream..."

"Then, think about good things before you go to sleep," said Rosalie.

"What kind of things?" asked Esme.

"Your birthday, your favorite day, or you can just try to block the vampires out of your mind."

"Thank you! I'll try that," said Esme.

"Want to know something else you can think of before you go to sleep?" asked Rosalie.

"What else?" asked Esme.

"You can try to guess what the wonderful surprise is for tomorrow."

"Tell me what the surprise is?" I asked.

"No, I'm not going to tell you," said Rosalie.