Chapter 23 - More Vampires.

"Where's Ronny?" asked Ellen.

"I haven't seen him. I'm not sure," said Rob.

"Can I go see where he is with Jim, Seth, Bailey, and Conner?" asked Ellen.

"As long as everyone else can go with you," said Rob.

"Don't you have to ask Renee' first?" asked Ellen.

"Yes," said Rob as he looked for Renee'.

They both said yes and I asked them all if they wanted to come. They said yes and we were on our way.

"Where should we look?" asked Jim.

"In the forest by Esme's house," said Conner.

"You're probably right, because you read minds and Ronny probably told you in his mind," said Seth.

"What's Esme's address?" Ellen asked Conner.

"516 Mickleton, N.J," said Conner.

"Thank you," said Bailey.

We ran to Esme's which might not be as long as humans because of our speed.

Conner (black flippy hair-similar to Eli's from degrassi, average-sized for tallness and weight.)-Reads Minds.

Jim (big muscles, sort of looks like john cena, but not as much muscles, and shorter.)-Super Strength.

Seth (tall, blonde hair,  skinny, sort of has a surfer kind of look.) -Invisibility.

Bailey (long, wavy brown hair, skinny, people tell her she should be a model because she's so pretty, looks like she's sixteen or seventeen.)-Psychic.

Ellen (short, blonde hair, tall, skinny but a little wide.)-Flying/Levitation.

Rhonny (brown hair, average-size(height and weight.) --knows your feelings/can change feelings.

"Is Ronny going to come back home?" asked Esme.

It began to pour outside and he'd be soaked.
The vampires ran and ran and ran without stopping. When they got by Esme's house they looked to the right and walked into the forest.

"Ronny!" the vampires shouted.

They were so loud that we even heard them.

"What was that?"  asked Esme, Rosalie, Dean, and dad.

"I don't know, but it sounded like someone was shouting Ronny's name," said Esme.

We walked outside and saw Ronny walking to the house with three boys and two girls.

"Ronny!" shouted dad.

"What?" said Ronny in an angry voice.

"Come here," said dad.

Ronny walked to dad and was bringing the people who I had no idea of who they were.

"Don't bring them with you!" shouted dad.

Ronny walked over to dad and dad didn't let Rosalie know what they were talking about. It must've been about vampires.

"Why are they here?" asked dad.

"I didn't invite them. They came on their own," said Ronny.

"I can't trust you," said dad.

"Why not?" asked Ronny.

"You know why," dad said.

Ronny made a furious look on his face.

The people walked onto the porch.

"This is Jim, Ellen, Seth, Bailey, and Conner," said Ronny.

"Hi, I'm Rosalie and this is my husband Dean."

"Hi," the vampires said.

"I'm Jim and you already know me," said dad.

"Rosalie, don't you remember me telling you about Conner," said Ronny.

"Oh, impressive work. I'd love to read your play," Rosalie told Conner.

Conner had a confused look on his face.

"Conner, don't you remember that play you wrote?" asked Ronny.

"Oh, that play," said Conner.

"It's called.... Nightmare," said Ronny.

"Yes, that's it," said Conner.

"Hi, Esme," said Conner.

"Hi," I said.

"My power is mind reading," he said quietly to me.

"You know what I think about. That's a little weird," I said nervously.

"I can't believe he reads minds. Every time I think of something he'll know what it is. That's scary."

"I can't believe he reads minds. Every time I think of something he'll know what it is. That's scary," said Conner copying my thoughts.

"Don't do that. It's scary," I said.

"From hearing your thoughts, you seem like a very nice person," said Conner.

Everyone all went inside and mom started to cook dinner.

"How's your leg?" asked Conner.

"Better," said Esme.

"Hi," said Conner.

"Let's talk to the rest of your family. I want to meet them more," said Esme.

"Okay," said Conner.

She walked over to them and said hello.

"Hi, Ellen, Jim, Bailey, Seth, and Ronny," said Esme.

"Hi," they said.

"What power are all of you?" asked Esme.

Ellen-Fly/Levitation. Jim-Super Strength. Bailey-Psychic. Seth-Invisibility. Conner-Mind Reading. Ronny-knows your feelings/can change feelings.

"Can you show me your powers?" asked Esme.

"Sure," they said except for Bailey because her psychic visions don't come in her head 24/7.

It was so cool. Ellen flied up in the air and went right above my head and flown back down. Don't worry. She didn't fall on my head. Jim lifted up me, Ellen, Bailey, Seth, Conner, and Ronny at the same time. It was weird, but cool at the same time. Seth turned invisible and we thought we lost him, but then he turned un-invisible. It was fun.

"What about Ronny and Conner's power?"asked Ellen.

"Conner and Ronny had already shown me their powers," said Esme.

OUR HOUSE!

Our house, right when you walked in you saw stairs and on the right was a small room with a couch, shelves with antiques, and a beautiful rug. There was a door way in that room leading to the kitchen. The kitchen was small, but wide. On the left side of the kitchen had stoves, toasters, blenders, and everything you'd use to cook and the other side had a rectangular table, a plant, ceiling fan, and doors that open up to the back porch. On the left side of our kitchen, if you walk forward there's a doorway, and in that room is the living room, like any other living room, a couch, TV, and a Chair. The rooms upstairs have themes of different  colors. They're not as great as the rooms downstairs. Their colorful rooms, but they're still boring. That's how our house looks. It has been the same old thing for the past four years.