Chapter 3-Dean's Cranky!

He told me same answer as Gracy, which was probably not.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I said so!" shouted Dean.

It was really weird, being my new step-dad he doesn't usually get angry easily. Something must be wrong, I thought to myself.

"Do you have a headache? Are you tired?" I kept questioning him to find out the problem of why he was so cranky today. Just saying probably not and because I said so once or twice in a day might not seem like he's cranky, but the whole day he was cranky.

I asked him, "What do you think I should wear?"

He shouts, "Leave me alone!" when I just ask him once.

Yesterday he said, "I'll make you breakfast tomorrow because mom has a doctor's appointment in the morning."

This morning, he made no breakfast for me. I asked him twice for something to eat. I didn't want to starve. He told me to make an omelet and he knew I didn't know how. Every time I asked him something, he got angry. Something was definitely wrong.

"Can I please go on the computer?" I asked Dean.

"No you can't," Dean replied.

After my mom's doctor appointment, she visited with my grandmother. She was going to be home in a couple minutes, so when she gets home I'll ask her if my dad can visit and if I can go on computer because Dean said no, but my mom might say yes because she's not cranky like him, I hope.

When my mom came home, I quickly asked her the two questions. She allowed me to go on the computer and for the other question she said, "We'll see." I walked upstairs and went in the computer room and turned on the computer.