Chapter 12-An Apology

"Ronny!" I screamed as I ran out into the road.

As I ran I thought, "As I think back, it was kind of my fault I got hurt. I didn't run away when he told me to. It would also be hard to save your sister after evil vampires almost killed you. It would be scary, too. I knew that he at least tried his best. I should've known that they probably hurt him. His clothes were all muddy and torn. I owe him an apology. How dumb was he not telling me that he got hurt, or was I just not giving him any time to explain."

I quickly ran into the scary forest or woods. I call it either one.

"Ronny, wait!" yelled Esme.

"I'm so sorry. You should've told me sooner. How dumb I was," said Esme.

"As much as I was. I'm so sorry!" Ronny shouted as they gave each other a big hug.

"It was a funny fight that we'll laugh at," said Ronny.

"We won't laugh anytime soon," said Esme.

"Imagine if you didn't tell me. We would've still been fighting now," said Esme.

"That wouldn't be funny at all," said Esme.

"That's true,"said Ronny.

"Did you tell mom I left?" asked Ronny.

"No, lucky you," said Esme.

"Actually, lucky you," said Ronny.

"Yeah, you saved my life. Besides sucking the venom, you stayed there and tried your best. Evil vampires must hurt people or vampires badly, because if new vampires think so, it must be true," said Esme.

"Thanks, let's get back to the house," said Ronny.