Chapter 35 - Tawni's so mean!

When the party was over I felt bad leaving because Danielle was crying. When my parents came I asked them if I was allowed to stay longer and they allowed me. My parents and Danielle's parents went into the kitchen to talk. I walked over to Danielle and asked her what was wrong.

"Tawni, Erin, Katie, and I were in a fight and they said really mean things," said Danielle while crying.

It seemed like a prom because in a prom there's at least one girl who cries.

"What did they say to you?" I asked.

"They said I'm an ugly, spoiled brat, and nobody likes me," said Danielle sadly.

"That's really mean," said Esme.

"They said it was for pay back, but I didn't even do anything," said Danielle.

"Why are we even friends with Tawni?" Esme asked.

"I don't know, but I think we shouldn't be her friend any more," said Danielle.

"What if Tawni makes Leona not be friends with us anymore?" asked Esme.

"Should we tell Tawni were not her friend or not?" asked Danielle.

"Let's ask your parents," Esme suggested.

We walked into the kitchen and asked them what they think we should do.

"Don't be Tawni's friend," said Dean.

"Try ignoring Tawni first," said Rosalie.

"Stay friends with Tawni because than you'll end up feeling bad for her," said dad.

"What!" said the parents.

Dad didn't make sense at all.

"Try ignoring Tawni first," said Danielle's mom.

"Ignore Tawni first," said the vampires.

"I think we should try ignoring her," said Danielle.

"Okay," said Esme.

"Esme, come into the living room," said Bailey.

"Okay," I said.

Danielle followed us.

"I need to talk to her alone," said Bailey.

"Okay," said Danielle as she walked into the kitchen.

"I've been keep having visions about you that I want to tell you, but I just can't," said Bailey. "I've also been having visions about this woman Carli Richardson."

"She's dead," said Esme.

"You know her?" asked Bailey.

"She's my mom," said Esme.

"I thought Rosalie was your mom," said Bailey.

"No, she's my step-mom," said Esme.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Danielle.

"It's okay," said Esme.

"You must have visions from the past," said Esme.

"Yes, and this one vision she was playing air plane with a little girl who had short, dirty blond hair and bangs," said Danielle.

"That might've been me," said Esme.

"Possibly," said Danielle.

We walked back into the kitchen.

"It's time to leave," said Rosalie.

"Okay," said Esme.

"Bye," said Esme.

"Bye," they said.

We walked outside and went into the limo and started driving home.

"Poor Danielle," said Rosalie as we started driving.

"I know," said Esme.

"What happened the day you and Tawni became friends?" asked Conner.

"It was second grade and she was a new student and couldn't find a seat at lunch, they were all filled, except for mine. So, she sat at my table. She told me about her and we had lots of stuff in common and she gave me a lollipop and I gave her half of my brownie as a friendship gift, but the gift didn't last long," said Esme.

"Interesting," said Bailey.

"I had that vision," Bailey whispered to me.

"Cool," said Esme.

"She used to be nice, but the summer of fifth grade it all changed. She's nice sometimes, so that's probably the reason why I stayed friends with her," said Esme.

"I don't think you should keep her as a friend. It's not a good choice," said Bailey.

"Did you have a vision about Tawni and me?" I whispered to Bailey.

"Yes, but I'm not telling you it," said Bailey.

"Okay," said Esme.