Chapter 29 - Going home.

"I can't wait till Danielle's party!" said Esme.

"What's her last name?" asked Ellen.

"Her last name is Anderson," said Esme.

"I think I know her," said Ellen.

"I think she was in my school, but not the same grade. I hardly knew her. I just knew her name," said Bailey.

"What school did you go to?" asked Ellen.

"Valley high," said Bailey.

"Me too," said Ellen.

"Cool," said Bailey.

"What year did you graduate?" asked Ellen.

"I graduated in 1987," said Bailey.

"I graduated last year," said Ellen.

"I've been nineteen for four years, but only if I got turned into a vampire when I was eighteen, I'd be able to see Esme at school," said Ellen.

"Well, I can't see her at school, either," said Bailey.

First to Last from when Rob found them.

Jim-17- 11th

Seth-16 - 10th

Ellen- 19 –-Going to College

Bailey-22 ½ - Out of College

Conner-15 ½ - 10th

Ronny – 16 ½ - 10th

Rosalie drove into the driveway and we got out of the limo. We grabbed our bags and walked inside.

"What are you being for Halloween?" dad, Dean, and Gracy asked at the same time.

It seemed like they were trying to practice saying that before we got back because it was exactly the same time. It was creepy. I thought Dean would've been writing, but he just came down for one simple question. It was so weird.

"I'm being little red riding hood," said Esme.

"I'm being candy corn," said Bailey.

"Jim and Ronny are werewolves and Conner and Seth are grizzly bears," said Esme.

"Cool costumes, but why a grizzly bear?" they asked.

"To be funny," said Esme.

"Have fun embarrassing yourselves," said dad.

"They're going to wear bear heads and no one will know who they are," said Esme.

"They're probably going to take their bear head off. It'll get sweaty," said dad.

"That's true," said Esme.