Chapter 4-I miss Dad!

She didn't know her Dad's new e-mail address, so she checked the address book on the computer. She found his e-mail address and it was- Jamesmichaelstevens@hotmail.com

She wrote:

Dear Dad,                                              

How are you? I miss you so much. You should visit soon. I decided to write something else for the last sentence, because it seemed like I was ordering him to visit and it would make him think I was mad at him for not visiting, although I was, I didn't want to start a fight, so I decided to write this instead:

Dear Dad,

How are you? I miss you so much! How's Ronny? I miss him too! I hope you two can visit soon or I visit your house. I never saw your house, but it's probably very pretty.

Mom got married and I got a step-dad. His name is Dean and is a very nice man. I'm still not used to him being here, but I will soon. I have a little sister whose name is Gracy, which is four years old. She's so adorable. They're very nice and I hope you can meet them soon.

                Sincerely,                                                                                  

                Esme Stevens.

After I wrote him the e-mail and   sent It, I went on YouTube.

I listened to "All the single Ladies, Poker face, and the Hoedown Throw down."

After she listened to those songs, she listened to a calmer and beautiful song named: "Butterfly Fly Away" by Miley Cyrus.

The song reminded me of my father. Before he married Rosalie, he married a girl named Carli Richardson, who was my real mother. When I was six years old she died. She was in a taxi cab and the driver was drunk and they crashed and she died. It was the worst day of my life. My life then was just like the song. Without my mother, he did a great job although it would have been much better if my mom was still there to take care of me, too, but he did the best he could.

When I was listening to the song, I quickly fell asleep on the computer desk. Tonight, I had another great dream. I saw my dad in my dream and he and my mom Carli visited. They gave me thirteen hugs in a row. It was a little strange, but nice at the same time. They threw a party for me and invited all my friends, and it wasn't my birthday or anything. I had a great time in my dream. Only if it was reality.