Chapter 27 - The invite!

Ring, Ring, Ring, her cell-phone sang. Hello, said Esme as she answered the phone. Hi, this is Danielle. Hi, what's up? I was just wondering if you'd like to go come to the Halloween party at my house. It's in two days and is at 4:30p.m. -9:30p.m. Hold on a sec, I need to ask my parents if I can go, said Esme. Okay, take as long as you need. Rosalie, dad, and Dean, can you come in the living room? I need to ask you something, shouted Esme .What? I was in the middle of writing, yelled Dean. "Sorry" I need to ask you a question, said Esme. Rosalie and dad came in from the kitchen and also seemed annoyed. I just have a question. Sorry, if I interrupted something, said Esme. What do you need to ask? , asked Rosalie. Are we doing anything two days from now? , asked Esme. No, why? , asked Rosalie. Can I go to Danielle's Halloween party? , asked Esme. We'll see, they said. She needs to know now, I lied. Can I speak with her mother? , asked Rosalie. Esme asked Danielle if she could put her mom on the phone and she did. Who was that? , Ellen asked. My friend Danielle. She wants to know if I could go to her Halloween party, said Esme. Can you? Can we come to? , Ellen questioned. I don't know if I'm going yet, but if I can I'll ask Danielle if you guys can come. Thank you! , you're the best, said Ellen. Your welcome! You can go, said Rosalie from the other room. I'm so excited! , Esme shouted. Can I call her back, asked Esme. Why? I want to ask if Ronny and his friends can come, said Esme. Isn't that kind of rude, said Rosalie? No, she's probably going to want more people, said Esme. Okay, said Rosalie as she handed her the phone. 213-4628, she dialed on her cellphone. Hello, said Danielle. What's up? , Danielle asked. Can I invite some friends? , said Esme. Sure, but who are you inviting? , Danielle asked out of curiosity. Ronny and his friends, said Esme. That's cool, said Danielle. Bye, said Esme. Bye, see ya at the party, said Danielle. Esme hung up the phone. What did she say? , Rosalie and the vampires asked. She said yes, said Esme excitedly. I can't wait! , the vampires shouted.