Chapter 9-Normal again.

"Well, now you're normal, how do you feel?"asked Ronny.

"I feel furious and sad," said Esme.

"Oh, sorry."

"You're not sorry. How could you let those vampires do that to me? Remember when I was scared that they were going to hurt me. Do you remember what you told me?" asked Esme.

"Maybe, why?"

"You said if those vampires hurt me, it will be okay, because you're good at fighting."

"I am good at fighting, but you know I told you to go back home, and I can't see everything at once," said Ronny.

"Don't you remember when you said new vampires are good at fighting?" shouted Esme.

"Yes, I do," said Ronny.

"Sorry, but visiting time is over," said Nurse Marie as it said on her name tag.

"Okay, I'll leave now," said Ronny.

"Ronny's definitely ready to go back to his little, scary cave," said Esme.

"I'm guessing that's something teenagers say," said the nurse with a weird look on her face.

"Well, I'm going to be on my way," said Ronny.

"Bye. Have a nice day," the nurse told Ronny as he left the room.

The nurse found someone who would like to donate blood to me. I was so excited. Her name was Kelly Smitherson. It was actually pretty cool, because after I got the blood donated, I saw most of my family, from uncles to aunts, to cousins and to grandparents. It was really great. At the hospital, I got juice and cookies from very kind people. I got gifts, too.

When mom visited me with all the rest of my family, her emotions were normal and I was so happy. It's much better to know her real feelings, but either way she'd be happy.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hello, Esme."

"Did you know Ronny is similar to Edward Cullen?" asked Esme.

"They are both cute," said Rosalie.

"That's not what I meant," said Esme.

We drove home and had a big party with the whole family. It was awesome.

"Ronny, how about you meet Gracy and Dean, Esme's step sister and dad?" Rosalie asked ignoring me.

"Can I follow you guys?" asked Esme.

"Sure," said Rosalie and Ronny.

We walked into the kitchen and saw Gracy and Dean.

"Hello, I'm Ronny."

"I'm Dean and this is Gracy."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you both," said Ronny.

"It's nice to meet you too,"said Dean and Gracy.