Chapter 14-Dad's Here!

She went back to sleep and her dad and Ronny were in her dream. They were keep giving her $1,000,000,000,000 over and over again at a ball while she sat on a throne wearing a pretty blue dress. They gave her the money faster and faster and then she got really dizzy. She opened her eyes and ran to the bathroom. She threw up. Eww, so disgusting.

She took a quick shower and changed into a casual, pink, flowery dress. She walked downstairs and saw one of her favorite people: Dad, James, Jimmy, or Jim.

"Daddy!" Esme shouted as she gave him a huge hug.

"How are you, pumpkin?" asked Jim.

"Great, definitely now because your here," said Esme.

"Did you guys know Ronny was grounded?"asked Jim.

"You should have him go upstairs," dad said.

"Why? What did he do?" asked Rosalie.

"I think Esme knows," said dad.

"Nope, not at all," I lied.

"I'll tell you Rosalie," said Ronny.

"No!" I shouted.

"It will be fine," said dad.

"I got grounded because I sneaked out to a friend's house without permission," Ronny lied very well.

"We better watch out, he's a troublemaker now," said Rosalie. "Why do such a thing?"Rosalie almost shouted.

"Why can't he hang out with Esme? They haven't seen each other for a long time. When you get back home you can ground him again,"said Rosalie sweetly.

"Fine, he won't be grounded until he gets back home," said Jim.

"Did you know that Ronny loves to travel in the forest?" asked Rosalie.

"Yes, ever since Ronny came here they kept traveling in the forest," said Rosalie.

"Did you know that Esme went to the hospital?" asked Rosalie.

"Yes, that same thing happened to Ronny," said dad.

"Yes, it did," Ronny said in a serious, non-lying voice.

"Wow, he almost died," I whispered to myself.

"The opposite almost happened once," said dad.

"So, he almost died," I said quietly.

"Yes," said Ronny.

"The opposite of that happened six months ago," said dad.

"I already knew the last part of what you said, but not the part before that," said Esme shocked.

"Wow, I just can't believe that happened," said Esme.

"I'm confused," said Rosalie.

"It's hard to explain," Ronny said almost laughing by seeing the confused look on her face.

What happened was what happened to Esme happened to him, and he almost turned into a vampire. Ronny almost died from a vampire once. Then, he finally turned into a vampire. That was their confusing discussion, in case you had no idea what they were talking about.