Chapter 48 - The new play idea!

A couple days later, it was the auditions for the play, and I made the part. I was so happy. When I got home, I saw vampires guarding my house. They started chasing after me.

"No!" the vampires screamed.

They started beating up the other vampires for me. It was disgusting to watch. They sucked the bloods out of their bodies and they started to slowly die. We went inside the house.

"What was that noise?" asked Rosalie.

"Nothing," we answered.

"I have an idea," said Rosalie.

"What?" we asked.

"How about you ask the Drama club teacher if you guys could do Conner's play instead of the one you're doing?" asked Rosalie.

"A teacher wrote this year's play and she might get upset if we don't use it," said Esme trying to get Rosalie to agree with her.

"Conner didn't even write a script, so there would be no way we could do that as a play,"thought Esme.

"I'll call her," said Rosalie.

We all got very nervous. I hoped that we didn't have to write a play. That would be awful.

"Is it a quick play?" Rosalie asked Conner.

"I don't know," said Conner.

"We could do the play," said Rosalie as she hung up the phone.

"Why?" asked Esme.

"The teacher actually would rather it next year because she wouldn't be able to make it the day of the play," said Rosalie.

We went upstairs and took out a notebook and tried thinking of ideas.

"Ronny, what did you say it was called?" asked Esme.

"Nightmare," said Ronny.

"Remember when you told Dean what he should do with his story?" asked Esme.

"Yeah," said Ronny.

"Let's do that. The beginning should start out bad for the characters. Let's make it scary, but then they'll have a good ending," said Esme.

"Okay," they agreed.

Nightmare

A play written by Conner Manson and Esme Stevens. It's a play about adventures they had with their friends and family. The play went great and it had the same characters as the story.

I know what you're thinking. This is the ending, but it's not........ yet.