"Just get in here and fuck me already!" - Dolph Ziggler

Sitting in Dolph's locker room, you waited for him to return from Drew's match against Chad Gable. You were watching as they entered and immediately you were turned on.
Dolph was not wearing that outfit when he left with his hair curly with an American flag bandana as a headband. You were already getting a bit antsy with that and his bare torso. Then he decides to throw on a leather jacket and dark grey skinny jeans with the waistband of his boxer briefs showing. HOW DARE HE NOT CONSULT WITH YOU ON THIS OUTFIT?!?!?
You started to prep yourself for his return by taking off your heels, bra, and panties. He was going to get it, fast and furious style. You cleared off the bench and watched anxiously for him to return.
Drew beat Chad but it seemed like the match lasted for hours.
Cracking the door open, you waited until you heard Dolph's laugh come closer before grabbing him by the collar of his leather jacket and pushing him up against the door. "Don't talk, just get in here and fuck me already." His eyes widen and he quickly closed the door and locked it. You jumped onto him as he caught your legs wrapping them around his waist and pushing you both against the wall. Your lips attacked his as your fingers pulled at his hair earning a groan from him. You smirked and started to grind your hips down onto his own. Dolph's hand searched for a bra and when he found nothing he moaned and then he when searching for panties causing him to pull away as his fingers danced around where you wanted him most. "Damn, my baby sure is ready for me." You whimpered and nodded whispering in his ear, "So fucking ready for your cock, Dolph. Now let it out and fuck me like you hate me." His hands quickly unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxer briefs. He plunged into you causing your head to roll back giving him access to leave his mark on you. His hands are on your hips as he slams into you fast and hard. All you can hear is your heavy breathing and your bodies colliding. He starts to slow down, but you are not having it. "Let me ride you on the bench babe." He nodded and walked you both over to the bench. He laid down and watched as you threw your dress off and bounced up and down biting your lip to keep from screaming. Dolph's hands grabbed ahold of your boobs as he lifted his head to lick and suck at your nipples. Your thrusts started to slow, so Dolph brought one hand to your clit and started rubbing it in circles while the other scratched lightly at your ass. "C'mon baby, let me feel you cum on my cock." You let out one last long moan as you rode out your orgasm. Scooting down his body, you shoved his dick in your mouth and bobbed up and down until you felt small streams land on your tongue and cheeks. You swallow all of his cum and then lay back down on top of him cuddling into his chest.
His breathing started to normalize and then he blurted out, "Where the fuck did that come from?" You giggled and kissed his neck. "That's what happens when I don't approve your outfit and you suddenly walk out looking like a snack...no not just a snack, a fucking four course meal." He chuckled as he brushed his hand over your hair. "Well, I guess I'll keep that in mind next time. Now, we better get dressed and drive to the next city so we can have round 2 in the hotel room." He wiggles his eyebrows and you blush as you sit up and get ready to head back onto the road. As you left the locker room, Drew pats Dolph on the back and winks over at you. "I'm guessing Alexa was right about your outfit Dolph." He blushes as you hit him lightly on the chest. "You did this on purpose!?" He shrugged and Drew laughed. "Normally the one who actually wrestles gets laid right after, but I guess you're a rule breaker Y/N." You blush as Dolph's arm tightens around you. Drew waves goodbye as you approach the car.
You say in the passenger seat thinking about what Drew said. Did Alexa pick out his outfit then? "So you got Alexa's approval and not mine then?" He smirked, "maybe I did, maybe I didn't." You groaned and texted Alexa.
Y/N: What the hell Alexa?!?!?
Alexa: Did you have a good time after the match? 😋
Y/N: Yes, but next time a warning might be nice. I nearly killed us both when I jumped on him!
Alexa: It would have ruined the surprise. He wanted to make sure you were paying attention to him during the match.
Y/N: Silly boy, I never watch anything else when he's on.
You leaned over and kissed Dolph's cheek as he drove down the highway. "Don't you worry, pretty boy. Whenever you're on my TV screen, you're all I can see." He blushed and intertwined his fingers with yours, kissing your knuckles and placing your hands in your lap as silence filled the ride until you arrived at the hotel. 😘