No Pain No Gain - Finn Balor

Pulling on your boxing gloves, you start to warm up your body as you approach the punching bag. You jump lightly from side to side letting your arms dangle at your sides before you prepare to square up. You start with some light jabs working on your precision before you step back and start swinging in the air seeing as you don't have a training partner with you today. You are so focused that you don't hear a man walking up to you.
"Excuse me lass?" You instinctively swing at him but quickly when you see a very sweaty shirtless Finn Balor in front of you. You had seen him at the gym before but never had the courage to talk to him. "Uhh...I'm so sorry!" He smiles, "No worries, you've got quite the swing on you. Would you consider being my partner for today?" You blush and nod as he prepares to spot you. You workout with him for about an hour sexual tension building quickly before you and Finn walk out and refill your water bottles.
"So are you training for anything in particular Y/N?" You shrug, "Not anything soon just trying to keep in shape for now." He nods, "Well you're pretty good, so would you like to train together again sometime?" "Of course, Finn!" You swap phone numbers and he decides to walk you to your car. He stands in front of you as you lean against your car awkwardly waiting for him to make a move. "Y/N, I don't know if it's just me but I think we could be really good special push up partners?" His hands are placed on either side of your head as he bends his arms slowly leaning closer to you. You capture his lips in a kiss and he bites your lip as he pulls away. "I rode here with my buddy, but my place isn't too far from here. You give him the keys as you climb into the passenger seat as he drives you to his house.
Once you arrive, Finn opens the front door and quickly ushers you in. You decide to kick off your heels and sit down on the couch as Finn takes off his shoes and jacket. He lays you down as he kisses you dragging his tongue across your lip. You giggle as your hands caress his neck and he chuckles as his tongue starts to explore and dance with yours. His hands brush along your sides and pull you closer to him as he rolls over so you are straddling him. You take off your shirt and get to work on his as you lightly grind your hips into his. "Oh fuck...that feels so good Y/N." You giggle, "We aren't even naked yet Finn." He smirks, "I guess we should take care of that then.
He sits up and stands you both up as he drops his gym shorts and yours before he picks you up and carrys you to his bedroom. He tosses you onto the bed as he drops his boxers and crawls between your legs lightly breathing over your core before he pulls your panties down your legs and slowly kisses his way closer to your clit. "Finn, as much as I would love that, I need you to pound me like the punching bag...now!" He grunts as he nods to your sports bra signaling for you to take it off.
Once it has touched the floor, Finn thrusts fully into you causing your head to roll back. "Y/N, your eyes stay on me or I stop." You snap your head back up and he starts to thrust into you steady, fast, and rough." He licks his fingers before he starts to play with your clit making you bite your lip to hide your moans. His head dips down and captures your lips quickly making you release your lip and allowing your moans to flow out of your mouth. "Oh fuck...oh Finn! I'm gonna cum baby." He smirks, "Me too Y/N...fuck! Cum on my cock baby girl." You let go as he buries his face in your neck to moan in your ear, "Oh Y/N you feel so good!" Once your orgasm dies down, he pulls out and you quickly put his cock in your mouth as his cum splatters over your tongue.
You swallow around him before he pulls back and falls beside you on the bed. "Y/N, was I too rough on you?" You smirk and wink at him as he looks at you worriedly, "No pain, no gain baby."